What movies made you cry???

Well I didnt exactly cry on all of these...and when I cry Im not busting out in tears or anything but it definitly gets me sad

Edward Scissorhands
Philadelphia
A walk to remember...okay I know Im a dude :mad:...my sister made me watch it I swear :O
Forest Gump
I am sam
Whats eating Gilberts grape
White Oleander
Thirteen
Romeo and Juliet...even though they were a little stupid
The Matrix Revolutions
Imitation of life(an old movie...
but even though it took FOREVER for that lady to die...it was still sad
)
Deep Impact (I didnt imagine that girl dying...with her old father :( )
Black Hawk Down
Passion of Christ
Bourne Supremecy
Brokedown Palace...that was a really sad ending,although they tried to make it happy
Green Mile

Fish on a Blimp

Can't wait for the sequel.. what is it? Snakes on a Plane?

In all seriousness, Requiem For A Dream.

Allow me to introduce this scene and everyone knows this scene.

::Jean perishes after the waves obliterate everything in its path::

Logan- She's gone......::Uneasy and sullen silence:: She's gone.

Cyclops- NO!!! Don't say that!!!! We'll get her back!!! ::Breaks down in Logans arms::

Logan- She's gone.....::Breaking down as well::

Nightcrawler- ::Starts reciting the Lords Prayer::

:( :(

I never shedded a tear for a comic book movie, but this really did it for me and the performance between Jackman and Marsden was excellent. It was symbolic in a since that Scott broke down in the arms of an ally he really doesn't trusr or care for in retrospect.

Another one is in Rocky II where Adrian is in a coma and Rocky is in the room reading a book and reading poetry to her, when all of a sudden she wakes up and he says "I knew you'd come back". It was a happy and emotional part of the movie for me. :up:

I think I shed a few tears while watching Independence Day, when Dennis Quaids character sacrificed hisself.

My god this could go on forever, I'm really such a sap.

Ok guys, Jack Frost (Michael Keaton remake) made me tear up at the end.
No heavy crying though.

I didn't cry but Jackie Chan's Heart of the Dragon was the last movie that actually made me feel a little sad.

Order 66 was pretty moving, actually. And the silent moment when Anakin was at the Jedi Temple while Padme was in her apartment.

Danger Mouse said:
Order 66 was pretty moving, actually. And the silent moment when Anakin was at the Jedi Temple while Padme was in her apartment.
lol.

Return of the King....the "my friends........you bow to no one" scene

King Kong..."the sunset scene on the Empire State Building"

Bicentenial Man
.."the very last scene when Amanda Martin(the wife) asks Galatea to turn off the life sustaining machine"

V for Vendetta...Evey reading the last part of the letter in prison.

house of flying daggers
lion king

Forrest Gump, Titanic, Amistad,one(if not "the") of saddest movies i`ve ever seen, Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile and most recentely, King Kong. The sliding in the Central Park is one of the most beautiful scenes in motion pitcure history,

SpiderDaniel said:
Forrest Gump, Titanic, Amistad,one(if not "the") of saddest movies i`ve ever seen, Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile and most recentely, King Kong. The sliding in the Central Park is one of the most beautiful scenes in motion pitcure history,
I truly pray you wept for the real people.

I've almost cried but I've never actually followed through with it. The only one I can think of right now is Ghost World. Specifically the ending to it. It's just so sad. There might be a couple others but I can't remember anymore right now.

Terminator 2...

..when he did the thumbs up, I realized that he was indeed very human after all :(

The Passion of the Christ, Forrest Gump, American Beauty, T2, The Godfather and Leaving Las Vegas.

The Bridges Of Madison County
The Deer Hunter
Platoon

There's more I'm sure...

I hated the godfather movies, they were so boring, and we were forced to watch all three in my critical viewing class.....

Danger Mouse said:

exactly :up:, padmes funeral/darthvader rising was sad too, this was where steven spielberg said he really started crying. (but please george, in the next dvd edition change how darth vader screams)

tzarinna said:
I think I shed a few tears while watching Independence Day, when Dennis Quaids character sacrificed hisself.

My god this could go on forever, I'm really such a sap.
It was Randy Quaid, but I forgive you.

swifty said:
Return of the King....the "my friends........you bow to no one" scene

King Kong..."the sunset scene on the Empire State Building"

Bicentenial Man
.."the very last scene when Amanda Martin(the wife) asks Galatea to turn off the life sustaining machine"

V for Vendetta...Evey reading the last part of the letter in prison.

What about "Come on Mr. Frodo! I can't carry it for you but I can carry you!"

That was a powerful line and I cried during that scene.

FORREST GUMP, and X2 (almost cried-Cyclops with Jeans death)

There are so many *****es on this thread (mainly on the first page). I mean order66? Come on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"