What should GG2 look like?

found this too, I think I've seen it here before on the boards, and unfortunately probably more close to what we are going to actually see on the big screen... :bomb:

harry_Goblin_copy.jpg

Iron Fist said:

why does spider-man remind me of MIchael Jackson there? One hand on the crotch and one hand sticking up in the air? LOL.

We need a GG that is totally different than the GG in the first one.

fangrl06 said:

Why? Just asking, no sarcasm.

LATEST SET PICS FROM SPIDERMAN 3!!!!.........
MAY I PRESENT JAMES FRANCO as GG2 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

goblin_large.jpg

cmill216 said:
Why? Just asking, no sarcasm.
I think non-believers(people who don't read the comics) wouldn't want to see another GG film.

they wont have to, but they can watch another spider-man film.

Iron Fist said:
found this too, I think I've seen it here before on the boards, and unfortunately probably more close to what we are going to actually see on the big screen... :bomb:

harry_Goblin_copy.jpg
That is what I want him to look like
But make the Jaw move when he laughs and stuff

Spider-Bite said:
no he should look like the original green goblin from the comic book.
100% agree.

fangrl06 said:

thats going to be the case, remember that the body suite was not found in the lair at the end of spidey 2, harry is going to have to make a new suite.

What if....(wait for it) ...the suit WAS in the flippin' "lair" and we just didn't see it (in other words, the camera didn't pan over to it)? Has anyone thought of that? Am I the only one? Is Sandman in Spidey's eye? :D

cmill216 said:
What if....(wait for it) ...the suit WAS in the flippin' "lair" and we just didn't see it (in other words, the camera didn't pan over to it)? Has anyone thought of that? Am I the only one? Is Sandman in Spidey's eye? :D

unless norman kept a spare, then yes. but spidey in sm1 brought norman home, uhhhh, naked with a blanket. so we can only speculate i guess. me on the other hand i assumed :D

Of course he would have had to have a spare. It was a military/science thingy. They always have spare suits.

cmill216 said:
Of course he would have had to have a spare. It was a military/science thingy. They always have spare suits.

military is always prepared ;)

but i just hope he doesn't wear that suite. if he does i'm not going to be angry, maybe dissapointed, but a change is all i'm asking for. is that too much to ask...

i really hope it isnt just a repaint of the old goblin suit, i want to see a new suit for a new villain--i dont want it to be some copy cat sellout.

smfan70 said:
military is always prepared ;)

but i just hope he doesn't wear that suite. if he does i'm not going to be angry, maybe dissapointed, but a change is all i'm asking for. is that too much to ask...

A modified, more "creature-esque" version of the original suit would satisfy me.

He should look like the original concept art for GG did for the first movie. If he looks like that I'll be one happy camper. Does anybody still have that pic?

Infinity9999x said:
He should look like the original concept art for GG did for the first movie. If he looks like that I'll be one happy camper. Does anybody still have that pic?

goblinbodyLG.jpg

goblin_sledLG.jpg

goblin_headLG.jpg

Infinity9999x said:

Yeah, I remember that. That was SO dope. It'd be perfect!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"