What superhero would you be IN REAL LIFE (tell the truth)?

Well if I had a choice, I would be Green Lantern, but the question posed seems like one of those "which hero would you be?" personality profiles. So in that sense I would most likely be Wolverine. I'm short, hairy, I like to drink, smoke, and fight. Not my top pick but its better than stilt man.

Always wanted to be Scarlett Witch. I do love Kate Bishop though.

I change my mind. I just wanna be me, but with the ALL of the Infinity Gems. :D

batman_006.jpg

Of course.

I'd be either then Scarlet Witch or Storm. With Wanda's powers I could do practically anything at any time. She is, without a doubt, the most powerful female short of someone possessed by the Phoenix. Storm's control over the weather would be great, as well as the ability to fly.

But I think if I had to choose I would pick the Scarlet Witch because I could potentially defeat anyone and do whatever I wanted. Like warp reality to make Captain America my male concubine, for starters....

God, I don't want to be a Superhero, I want to be Harley Quinn.

I'd WANT to be Cap of course:
531991_10151162484901945_803088810_n.jpg

But I'd PROBABLY be Will Eisner's The Spirit.

418046_10151162574106945_1196102872_n.jpg

Last edited:
Charles Xavier. Born with a silver spoon. Highly educated. Physically unimposing. Has telepathic powers and can control people's minds on a whim, but still chooses to be a great, stand-up guy nonetheless.

I would want to be a smooth, badass like Gambit or Batman but I'd end up a goofball like Impossible Man.

Spidey or Supes. Spider-Man because of his unique powers, and I'd love to freak people out by crawling on walls. Plus, he's my favorite hero. Superman because of his power and ability to fly. I'd have to be able to control his strength as well as he does in the comics, though.

Since I'm schizophrenic I think Deadpool would be a good fit.

Charles Xavier. Born with a silver spoon. Highly educated. Physically unimposing. Has telepathic powers and can control people's minds on a whim, but still chooses to be a great, stand-up guy nonetheless.

Xavier is not a stand-up guy, at least not since that incident on the beach....

:rimshot:

daredevil...or a more competent kick ash. If i won the lottery, batman? I won't kill but I love punching.

I'm a skinny nerd who loves fiction and video games, I have a professional degree and work in law enforcement, I'm married now but I spent a long time in my life being very awkward with women, I'm not a very social guy but I can be quick with the one-liners in a group .... not sure who this fits but I'm thinking Spider-Man or Flash

If I'm picking who I would like to be rather than who I probably am I would pick Thor (Marvel) or Hal Jordan (DC).

Not a lot of powers are practical.

What good is it to have optic blasts unless you were in demolition?

I'd want something practical, like telekensis, elemental powers or green lantern's ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"