What Time Period Would You Like To See In a Comic Book Movie?

jolldan

Sidekick
Reaction score
Wonder Woman gave us WW1, Captain America gave us WW2, Watchmen gave us the Cold War and Captain Marvel gave us the 90's to name just a few time periods we have seen explored in previous comic book movies.

Its often a major part of the story or sometimes just a cool time to add some style to the story in general but with so many comic book movies nowadays a interesting story set in a time period we haven't seen that much of can definitely add to the story.

With that in mind I thought it would be interesting to see what time periods would you most like to see most and for what character be it Marvel/DC or something else?

I will start us off with a few I would like to see

1. Spider-Man Noir in The Great Depression
2. Captain Britain in The Swinging Sixties
3. Vandal Savage in The European Middle Ages

I look forward to reading yours!

I kind of miss the “unique era” world of Burton’s Batman, Dick Tracy and The Shadow. They sort of looked like our 30s and 40s but were still modern day.

I would like to see some comic book films take place inside their own unique world.

Superman in the late 1930s.
Spider-Man in the early 1970s.
FF in the late 1960s.
Batman in 1888.
Daredevil in the 1930s.
Logan in 2099.
The Punisher in the early 1970s.
Black Widow in the 1960s.
Shang Chi in the 1970s.
Machine Man in the 23rd Century.

I kind of miss the “unique era” world of Burton’s Batman, Dick Tracy and The Shadow. They sort of looked like our 30s and 40s but were still modern day.

I would like to see some comic book films take place inside their own unique world.
tenor.gif

Im still hoping for someone to basically make The Animated Batman Series but in live action lol.

Original Captain Marvel late 70's/early 80's
Inhumans 1900
Black Panther 1776
X-Men 0 A.D.
Spider-Man Late 50's/Early 60's
Ka-Zar Far Future

70s Batman. Full blown French Connection/Taxi Driver aesthetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"