What to do on an Elevator

Untilteld

Avenger
Reaction score
1) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) Say -DING at each floor.
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
22) Call out "Group hug" then enforce it

I used to have to go to a building full of law offices every day as part of a job I did right out of college, working as a liaison between the district court and the state supreme court. I took great joy at riding those elevators facing everyone else on the elevator. It made them all uncomfortable as hell because it was in direct violation of the unwritten rule that you are supposed to face forward and stare at the numbers on the floor-counter as they go by, not face everyone else on the elevator and stare at them. It always bugged the hell out of them, but not once did anyone ever actually say anything to me about it for fear of being deemed impolite in such a closed space. Good times!

jag

I usually just do a silent fart, and look at someone else like they did it.

I hate people who stomp thier feet in elevators :o

hhaha! funny ish :D :up:

I personally enjoy staring at the buttons as if something's going to happen, or looking at the little arrows as if I didn't know I was going up or down :confused:

I just wait for the elevator to go down or up and look ahead at the door.

Truly you are an expert at deadpan humor.

I hate elevators, I hate people in my own personal space. :cmad:

not me . . . I'd just pull some Die Hard shiz and maneuver through the ventilation system to escape . . .

that's much less bad ass though . . .

You can have relations with a lady friend. :up:

oh but I do have to always be bad ass . . . I wish this was a choice but it's simply the way I'm wired . . .

oh but I do have to always be bad ass . . . I wish this was a choice but it's simply the way I'm wired . . .

So even if there was a major babe in the elevator you are still going to use the die hard way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"