BvS What unannounced characters in BvS do you think will appear? Cast the role too!

BatmanVSuperman

Gothopolis
Reaction score
I'm thinking we may see Mercy and cameos by some other JL members. Besides heroes like the Flash and GL, it would be cool to see some foreshadowing of future villains as well.

The GCPD is in the film. I have to think that Gordon factors in there somewhere.

As to who would play him, so many strong choices.

Tom Hanks
Bryan Cranston
William H. Macy
Jeff Daniels
Ed Harris
Mark Harmon
Kurt Russell
Jeff Daniels
Ted Levine
Stephen Lang

Gordon might probably get a small mention through character dialogue.

i would be shocked if gordon actually showed up , but, anythings possible

I don't know how likely it is, but I'd love Bryan Cranston to play Gordon.

The GCPD is in the film. I have to think that Gordon factors in there somewhere.

As to who would play him, so many strong choices.

Tom Hanks
Bryan Cranston
William H. Macy
Jeff Daniels
Ed Harris
Mark Harmon
Kurt Russell
Jeff Daniels
Ted Levine
Stephen Lang

Probably Jim Gordon, and it will be amazing if Tom Hanks plays it.

Joker and Robin in a Flashback by Batman.

I'd like to see General Lane cast.

MOS had military presence and we've seen a few shots indicating their involvement in BvS. Also General Swanwick is coming back.

Jim Gordon - Bryan Cranston
Jason Todd - Jack O'Connell (flashback)
Flash - Chris Pine/Scott Porter
Dick Grayson - Alex Russell

I would be so surprised if Gordon shows up. He has to have a mention though. I dont think we'll see Jim or Dick Grayson in this but they'll be referenced.

If this batman is retired/semi-retired then I can see why gordon wouldn't appear in the movie.

or maybe gordon is dead, who knows.

I'm pretty sure he is, from what they described Bens batman. Seasoned crime fighter who's tired and weary

I don't know how likely it is, but I'd love Bryan Cranston to play Gordon.
The entire fan community has picked Cranston for Gordon. I didn't like him for Lex, but love the pick for Gordon!!!

Jim Gordon- Kurt Russell
Jimmy Olsen- Michael Cera
Barry Allen- Ryan Gosling

I don't know about anyone else but I want Oracle. I want her in batmans ear and for her to be in a wheelchair. Just a little easter egg for the fans.

Russell or Cranston would rival a nice job that was done by Gary Oldman.

Maybe they could simply do a dinner scene together like in the animated TDKR. Gordon talks to him about "retirement" or something ;)

B348E7248232FCF6A83396643B30.jpg

Kurt Russell as Commish Jim Gordon in a cameo would be great to see!
EP-140309732.jpg&updated=201403031932&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201403031932&noborder

Maybe we see a quick surprise cameo rooftop scene between Bats and Gordon. Can you imagine seeing the fan reaction in the theater with a scene like say....the CC footage, but altered:

The scene:

B goes up to the rooftop and turns on the signal in preparation for the battle with S in Gotham.

The signal is on and while B looks up at the sky....you hear a voice from behind B saying "I always knew you had a screw loose....but I never thought you were this crazy".

B turns and in from the shadows Kurt Russell as Jim Gordon steps in smoking a pipe (a homage)

Movie audience would go nuts!

B than says "It's something that needs to be done Jim"

Maybe they have small dialogue....and then all of a sudden from the sky you hear Cavill as S say..."Good evening Commissioner Gordon".

Russell's Gordon looks up at S floating down slowly from the signal and says in that classic Russell as Gordon voice in astonishment..."Well I'll be....damned".

Gordon than says to B...."try not to get yourself killed".

Then Gordon looks to S and says basically to both of them...."and don't leave a mess in my city"....and then Gordon walks away back to into GCPD HQ's.

A quick scene like that would be just be utterly...EPIC IMO!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"