BvS What unannounced characters in BvS do you think will appear? Cast the role too!

Fan favorites are Cranston, Russell, and (more like Thomas Wayne to me) Tom Selleck it seems.

I'd like to see Leslie Thompkins, although that seems the type of role you'd get a big name for. But Steve Lombard, Lana Lang, Pete Ross and Kenny Braverman appeared in MOS without any big announcement beforehand (I think all of those showed up in IMDB before anywhere else), so maybe the same will happen here? Some that I think are in the same vein and are not TOO unlikely could be:

Luthor's minion Happersen
Paul Westfield from Cadmus Labs
Helena Bertinelli
Tommy Elliot
Jim Harper
Maggie Sawyer, Dan Turpin (Metropolis cops)
That Keith kid from the Suicide Slums in Metropolis, who idolized Supes

... hopefully more. At least some that I know about, being the 90s reader that I was.

Oh, and Bibbo!

BibboBibbowski.png

Jimmy Olsen, Jim Gordon, Mercy Graves

And of course one or two other Leaguers

I dont want them to clutter BvS any more than it already is (because it's already cluttered by being a JL prequel). But in the future stand alone movies, i want to see them flesh out the world more than anyone has ever done before. I want to see Harley, Leslie, Gordon's kids, Bullock, and so on for Superman, WW's and everyone else's corner of the world.

I wonder if we will see previous actors who were either close to being cast in other roles many times for DC movies, or even cast in movies that weren't made. Joshua Jackson had fantastic screen tests for Batman. Armie Hammer was cast as Batman in the George Miller JL project. I think Anton Yelchin was cast as Wally West in that movie too. I could see Anton for Jimmy Olsen and Hammer for GL or the (non JL) Shazam project.

I still maintain I'd like General Lane to be cast. The military have a presence in this as they did in MOS.

I wonder if we will see previous actors who were either close to being cast in other roles many times for DC movies, or even cast in movies that weren't made. Joshua Jackson had fantastic screen tests for Batman. Armie Hammer was cast as Batman in the George Miller JL project. I think Anton Yelchin was cast as Wally West in that movie too. I could see Anton for Jimmy Olsen and Hammer for GL or the (non JL) Shazam project.

That would be cool to see. Depends on which characters though.

Last edited:
Scott Foley could have been a decent GL choice. Is 42 too old for the role?

Scott+Foley+Tony+Dovolani+Gets+Ready+Golf+9Qpfxx_jAUQl.jpg

Scott Foley could have been a decent GL choice. Is 42 too old for the role?

Scott+Foley+Tony+Dovolani+Gets+Ready+Golf+9Qpfxx_jAUQl.jpg

With Barry Allen being so young, it is.

I'd rather have them introduce John Stewart than Hal that is so much older than Barry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"