What upcoming titles are you looking forward to?

OutOfBoose

#ReleaseTheAyerCut
Reaction score
Something you're curious or excited about?

My list is rather short. Which is kinda sad. Am I getting old or gaming industry is in decline.

Curious:
Final Fantasy XVI. I love the change in aesthetic and medieval fantasy setting. Nice change from glamorous boy bands. Gameplay looks like headache with all that flash and action, but we will see. Maybe there will be tactical mode or something like that.
Pragmata. What the hell is it even? I like Capcom, so hoping for something good.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl. Not enough is known about it to be excited. Let's hope it turned out well and isn't a barely functioning buggy mess.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. Not expecting anything, but since they fired previous dev and rebooted development... Let's see what will come out of it. If there's one franchise that deserves more chances it's VtM.

Excited:
Baldur's Gate III. It's shaping up really well. Plenty of player agency. Really ambitious and old school. Bring it on. I hope it won't be buried under feature creep and we will be able to play the final release in couple of years.
Cyberpunk 2077 updates. Hoping for quality of life improvements and new story content.
System Shock remake. I love the original System Shock, so I'm glad it stays really close to the original but updates presentation and gameplay a bit.

Distant perspective:
K.O.T.O.R. remake. We will see how it goes. Developer is something unknown.

I usually avoid getting excited about titles too far into the future. This means, for me, I am mainly interested in Triangle Strategy. I liked Octopath Traveler, and the demo for this one looked good, so I am all in for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"