Sequels What villain would you like to see?

Mysterio would be a cool choice to mess with Spidey's mind. Gwen illusions anyone?
And Vulture! Would make for some great fight scenes above NY. And lastly Venom because I love Venom. :p

Mysterio, Kraven, Scorpion, The Beetle. Mysterio 1st though.

Out of all the mob villains including Kingpin I would much prefer to see Hammerhead one day on the big screen.

Mysterio would be a cool choice to mess with Spidey's mind. Gwen illusions anyone?
And Vulture! Would make for some great fight scenes above NY. And lastly Venom because I love Venom. :p

Welcome to SHH.

If Emma Stone does in fact return (90% sure the will be back) Mysterio's illusions are a great way to give her another decent part.

Just think about the Capt Stacy ghosts in ASM2 twice we heard the spider sense sound for 1st and last appearance of his scenes.

:word:

Mysterio, Kraven, Scorpion, The Beetle. Mysterio 1st though.

Out of all the mob villains including Kingpin I would much prefer to see Hammerhead one day on the big screen.

I would have added Kingpin to the list but I don't think Sony owns the rights to that character

I would have added Kingpin to the list but I don't think Sony owns the rights to that character

Yes they do

SHH: Does Sony have the rights to Kingpin? That was a great Spider-Man villain until Frank Miller took him for his run on Daredevil and he became known more as a Daredevil villain, appearing in that movie.
Arad: Believe it or not, Kingpin was on loan to Daredevil, so again, anything that is part of the Spider-Man Universe or introduced in the Spider-Man Universe–without getting too legal beagle here–is an opportunity, and if we have a story that Kingpin is important, I’m sure we can handle that.

http://www.superherohype.com/featur...-with-the-producers-of-the-amazing-spider-man

Emma will be back,I'm telling ya.

She certainly will if Mysterio shows up. Marc Webb is a big tease but I respect him for that.

The Capt Stacy hallucinations 1st and last appearance had the spider sense sound before he appeared.

The framed eye drawings in Harry's apartment left and right of his chairman seat.

Only thoughts but I still have hope.

Norman needs to lead the S6

Kraven and Mysterio please!

She certainly will if Mysterio shows up. Marc Webb is a big tease but I respect him for that.

The Capt Stacy hallucinations 1st and last appearance had the spider sense sound before he appeared.

The framed eye drawings in Harry's apartment left and right of his chairman seat.

Only thoughts but I still have hope.

Looks like I'm missing something. I thought Mysterio's hallucinogens were used to create illusions? How would he know that Spider-man used to date Gwen? Unless he discovers his secret identity which would be lame.

And for the love of everything enough with Gwen Stacy already. She had enough screentime in two movies let her rest in peace. Less drama, more action.. or go home Webb! :argh:

Mysterio/Symbiote

Imagine Mysterio making illusions of Gwen and messing with his head. I also think with a little proper writing, Mysterio could also be a physical threat to Spider-Man.

Introduce Peter at the Bugle working with Brock or something. Maybe they need to get photos on the set of some movie Beck is working at.

Either a Doc Ock and Vulture , with the two villains being adversaries

or

S6 with Ock, Vulture, Sandman, Scorpion , Kraven, and Mysterio

Carnage & Mysterio

I'd love to see Venom and Carnage before Andrew Garfield's run as Spiderman is over. But I'm not exactly holding my breath. So, I hope that they give Chris Cooper the role as the main Green Goblin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"