What villains are left for a 4th film?

Discussion in 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' started by BrollySupersj, Jan 12, 2012.

1. BrollySupersj

BrollySupersj Fantastic spider powers

Now I'm not very Transformer character savvy, I only know the more popular ones. But after seeing Megatron, The Fallen, Star Scream, Soundwave, and Shockwave, all killed....who does that leave to take the mantle? Other than Unicron.:oldrazz:

Just finished DOTM few minutes ago, loved it.

2. Thundercrack85

Thundercrack85 Well-Known Member

Can only hope there won't be a sequel to Bay's trilogy. But I see no reason why he couldn't bring back Megatron for a third time. Maybe have him transform into a dead horse?

3. Jochimus

Jochimus Autobot Slacker

This.

If we have to have a TF4, I say LEAVE THE DEAD TRANSFORMERS DEAD.

4. Anti-Moderator

Anti-Moderator The Worst Kind

Maybe have Megatron be the REAL threat in the storyline and not a whipping boy for someone else. To me he was only the major villain for the last 25 minutes of the first movie.

5. AVEITWITHJAMON

AVEITWITHJAMON Cloud kicks ass

There are plenty they could go with, my personal choice would be Thunderwing with a close adaptation of Stormbringer being the basis for the movie. We could see the likes of Jazz, Megatron etc in flashbacks to keep it all familiar.

Other than him there is Galvatron, The Quintessons, Straxus, Nova/Nemesis Prime (although a 3rd fallen Prime on the run might be a bit much) or there is also Sixshot, who would be a pretty formidable enemy.

6. Soundwave

Soundwave Well-Known Member

My guess is that the next major villain would be Galvatron.

7. rayc1971

rayc1971 Well-Known Member

galvatron works!

8. CaptainJustin97

Other than Unicron, there's Hun-Gurr from the terrorcons,
    Straxus, Primacon, the Quintessons and the Predacons.

I don't mind have Galvatron along with Cyclonus and Scrouge but at least have Galvatron's origin different than from the Transformers the Movie (1986).

9. TheAQU4M4N

TheAQU4M4N K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!

I feel everyone wants Unicron, since we are getting a fourth movie I would like just one single threat to the Autobots. I understand why Bay killed off most of the important decepticons because i think he thought this would be his last time directing them.

10. elgaz

elgaz Well-Known Member

I think now is the absolute perfect time for Galvatron and Unicron to make an appearance.

Imagine -

Unicron, floating aimlessly somewhere in deep space, could have been alerted to the presence of Transformers on Earth by the opening of the space bridge in TF3. This caused a huge spatial disburbance which could have been picked up by his long range sensors.

Megatron died at the end of TF3, right? I'd imagine that the Autobots would somehow have ejected his body into space to get rid of it. They tried burying him in the sea at the end of TF1, but that obviously didn't work so space would seem a more permanent solution.

That would set up a perfect scenario where Unicron would come across Megatron's body in his slow journey towards earth, and he could rebuild him into Galvatron for some nefarious purpose. Galvatron would be sent on ahead to engage the Autobots before Unicron's arrival.

11. AVEITWITHJAMON

^I personalyl hope they save Unicron for a 5th or 6th movie, he is the biggest threat the Transformers will face so save him for last. Thunderwing would be perfect for TF4 in my eyes.

12. StarLord

StarLord Boogeyman

In TF1, his body was intact and whole despite the cube lodged in his sternum.

TF3, he pretty much got mutilated.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  13. elgaz

elgaz Well-Known Member

He was decapitated, but my point remains - he was to all intents and purposes 'dead' after TF1, yet was still revived. There's still a chance he could be revived again, or rebuilt by whatever decepticons or left - which is why I think the Autobots would remove that risk by getting his body totally away from Earth.

14. SymbioticToxin

SymbioticToxin Hello, bird

Their's the obvious choice of Unicron, though with everyone dead I doubt it. If he hadn't been poorly used and killed I would say make Shockwave the PROPER villain he should have been/deserved to be. Or, if all else fails...make one up.

15. psylockolussus

psylockolussus Well-Known Mutant

I'm not that familiar with the Transformers universe but I really hope Megatron is not coming back anymore.

16. def28

def28 Well-Known Member

Probably Galvatron but seriously, how does Bay not want to do Unicron? Unicron would equal the largest scale of mayhem on screen haha. Do it Bay!

17. Thundercrack85

Thundercrack85 Well-Known Member

I still say Galvatron, transforming into a dead horse.

18. jaqua99

jaqua99 ....I need a horse!

Megatron. He's been back in all 3. Who's to say the next one won't be different?

19. jaqua99

jaqua99 ....I need a horse!

Even over what Marvel may be doing with Thanos?

20. def28

def28 Well-Known Member

With Bay? Yeah, Im sure he feels challenged by the Avengers to have even more explosions and choas haha. Especially since there are quite a few similarities in the final battle in both films. Im strictly talking action here and Avengers was more successful in that regard as far as the entire final act (DOTM followed Shia/humans too much) but that scene with the driller in DOTM was one of the best set pieces Ive ever seen on film.

A planet sized Transformer devouring planets with Bay attached? That would definitely be some of the most ridiculous crazy ass **** ever put on screen. Not gonna see another Transformer movie for the dialogue, might as well give us something insane and even more epic in scale.

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  21. Hypestyle

Hypestyle Well-Known Member

yep. this would be tricky to pull off, though-- how do you finesse a planet sized structure heading for earth, without setting off all sorts of cosmic mayhem, disrupting earth's orbit?

22. AVEITWITHJAMON

Again I just dont see the clamour for Unicron, he is a decent villain and he should be the be all and end all that the TF's face, I doubt the 4th movie is going to be last if its as successful as DOTM so leave him for the final movie, give us the likes of Thunderwing, Straxus or Sixshot first.

23. MessiahDecoy123

MessiahDecoy123 Psychological Anarchist

They're going to reboot and start over since they painted themselves in a corner with TF3.

24. AVEITWITHJAMON

I believe they said it was only going to be a partial re-boot, were non of the human characters come back, but the TF's themselves will be the same, so I think it will continue the story in some ways.

25. Matt312

Matt312 Well-Known Member

Time for some Nemesis prime by the way of motormaster merging Menasor. Menasor and cyclonus and astro train ordered by Unicron. Unicron set up transformers 5 final battle. It would also be great for the dinobots considering their on Fall of cybertron game.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012