What villains would you like to see?

harryoscop

Avenger
Reaction score
I personally would like to see Doomsday introduced, or Metallo (assuming he's not in BvS) or even Parasite.

I'd like to see Conduit because he was teased in MoS or Parasite since that would just be a really cool story.

Used to be against it but I kinda want to see a villain like Mxyzptlk or that new villain that's basically the same thing.

They could make it work where it isn't just goofy. I think it'd be really different and pretty cool as far as super hero movies go.

Mainly I would like to see Metallo, Parasite and or Bizarro.

Would love to see a big screen version of Lobo, but I think he could carry his own movie rather than being a villain to Superman.

Brainiac (if we don't see him in JL), Lobo, Cyborg Superman, Doomsday.

I would like to see villains like Metallo, Parasite, Manchester Black, Conduit or even Bloodsport (As a henchman for Lex) in a movie but I doubt I will.

first choice is Brainiac if he isn't in JL

Doomsday if he isn't in BVS

Metallo if he isn't in BVS

My Choice would be Lord Vyndtyxthe Devilgod from 5D.

Imagine that Superman vs the Devil.Morrison handled it awesomely in his Action comics run

Mongul the Elder would be a nice choice...imo he's always been far too underrated. I wouldn't be opposed to Doomsday either...I initially thought it'd be too early but there are always different avenues to explore with the story so I'd be game for him if they decided he was next.

Brainiac
Mongul
Mr. Mxyzptlk

Kalibak
Darkseid
Imperiex
Riot
Maxima

I'd say Amazo, but then Marvel-Only fans would accuse DC of ripping off Ultron, even though Amazon came first. I'd also say Livewire, but I'm pretty sure Amazing Spider-Man 2 left enough of a bad taste in everyone's mouth, that any electric supervillains will be treated with disdain.

My top choices:

-Brainiac (assuming that he's not in JL).
-Metallo (assuming that he's not in BvS: DOJ).
-Parasite.
-Livewire.
-Maxima (as a "kind of villain, but not really" sort of deal).

Basically use some villains that we haven't seen onscreen before. Superman has SO MANY cool/interesting villains, it doesn't have to be the "Lex and Zod show" all the freaking time. Don't get me wrong, I like both of those villains (I really liked Michael Shannon in MOS and I'm looking forward to seeing what Jesse Eisenberg will do with Lex), but we've seen them enough for now. Give someone else a shot.

Last edited:
Demons three revival as the mcguffin. Blaze and Neron warring to obtain thir freedom and collect the debt they owe their liberators, with the JLA caught in the middle.

1) Brainiac.
2) An original villain.
3) Mongul.
4) Bizarro.
5) Any fifth-dimensional being.
6) Parasite.
7) Metallo.
8) Everyone else.
9) Doomsday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"