What was the last book you read?

twylight said:
I haven't read his Case for Faith book...but I really like his Case for Christ.
Very, well written. And..all around...good! :)
He is a very good writer.

I read the Case for Faith student edition, which was great, and then the Case for Christ non-student one. I wanna get the non-student Case for Faith now. Same type of book, btu instead of Jesus stuff it is more the full Bible, evolution, Big Bang, awesome book:)

'Salems Lot' by Stephen King.

Stxl3n said:
Farhenhiet (sp?) 451, i still think that was written a few yrs ago.... ;)

If by years you mean decades.
;)

I think the last book I read entirely was Chronicle of A Death Foretold,by Gabriel Marquez.

Currently I'm reading Thou Art That,which is actually overdue from the library so now I owe like $10.:(

darthphere said:
I didnt want to read it at first because I thought it was a chick book (sorry for the term) but I read it and loved it. Does Ramirez show up again in the books. That guy is one sick puppy.
Yeah, he does.

The Kingpin said:
It was written about 50 years ago....

The last book I red fully was Lord of the Flies. There's a lot of subliminal **** in there.....

I dont know what subliminal crap your talking about.I hope Beelzebub has mercy on our soul.:o

"Demon Haunted World", Carl Sagan.

I think the last book I read all the way through was "Man and boy" by Tony Parsons.

Very good british book :cool:

JLA: Exterminators by Christopher Golden

Doc Savage: He Could Stop the World

Fun, light reading.

Agatha Christie - Curtain

I'm currently reading the October/November 55th Anniversary Issue of "Fantasy&ScienceFiction" magazine.

The Keep,
cant remember who wrote it,
interesting book,
its got everything from Nazi to Vampires

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back