What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
914-QNG4-Pq-VL-SL1500.jpg

Murder at 1600

An interesting setup that quickly becomes preposterous. Even Alan Alda is absurd.

Just watched Booksmart. Great flick, but kinda surprised it didn’t get more flack for that teacher-student thang.
I thought the same thing, such an odd thing to add. I guess the fact they made the student 18+ years was enough for the movie but the whole thing is still icky.

Black Christmas (1974)

FpEOF5il.jpg

Hadn't seen this before at all, and was lucky to catch it at a local theater showing. Had no idea what to expect and thought it was pretty good. Hadn't seen Margot Kidder in anything other than the Chris Reeve Superman movies either and was caught off-guard by how much cursing she did in this movie. :funny:

In spoiler tags for those who might not have seen it yet:
I was surprised that the movie never showed us who the killer was, which made it more effective. Also was extra-creepy that the killer was never caught either!

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones

Waves

giphy.gif

Emotional gut punch of a film. Blaring, angry and saddening trek through a family's deterioration.

9/10

Knives Out

Good but there was 20 minutes where I wanted it to just end. I was into it until around the 90 minute mark but came back around for the close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"