The bike breaks the door, smashes your logo in
That was broken, but not bought
Ruby shoes don't take you home
They make you skate on ice, they're not ruby
Ice puns and a singing snowman
The itty bitty iceman went down the water sprout
Down went the ivy, and the brute with zero brains
There's beauty and there's beast, there is also mind sweep

A movie made for children and was a cinematic toy advertisement has auction for sex used under the excuse of charity, and is supported by our favorite heroes; the dynamic buyers.

I don't love Joel Schumacher's Batman movies, especially because I do love Tim Burton's movies so much, and the thought that Warner Bros. talked him away from the franchise kind of makes me angry (it's not the movies themselves, I never had any hatred I felt like expressing towards them, I simply didn't like them as much - it's merely the way the studio execs handled the backlash and the thought that Burton himself DID want to make other Batman movies), BUT...

I do rewatch them occasionally, and they both contain interesting elements and scenes, and are fascinating in their own, peculiar way. I do think that Batman & Robin exaggerates Batman Forever's faults, though, which ultimately makes it a bad movie and the worst in the franchise.

Onward (2020)

6.5/ 10, cute and had its moments but didn't have that usual Pixar oomph. I thought the story needed a lot of work.

I don't love Joel Schumacher's Batman movies, especially because I do love Tim Burton's movies so much, and the thought that Warner Bros. talked him away from the franchise kind of makes me angry (it's not the movies themselves, I never had any hatred I felt like expressing towards them, I simply didn't like them as much - it's merely the way the studio execs handled the backlash and the thought that Burton himself DID want to make other Batman movies), BUT...

I do rewatch them occasionally, and they both contain interesting elements and scenes, and are fascinating in their own, peculiar way. I do think that Batman & Robin exaggerates Batman Forever's faults, though, which ultimately makes it a bad movie and the worst in the franchise.
Will you at least join the next time Schumacher Batman avatars become a thing again? Hopefully soon.

Will you at least join the next time Schumacher Batman avatars become a thing again? Hopefully soon.

I don't know what you are talking about, tell me about it.
But I would have no problem at all with using a Schumacher Batman avatar, there are some pretty cool shots in both movies.

I don't know what you are talking about, tell me about it.
But I would have no problem at all with using a Schumacher Batman avatar, there are some pretty cool shots in both movies.
Back in July last year a bunch of Hypesters had a blast with Joel Schumacher's Batman gifs for avatars, I hope it happens again soon.

Mars Attacks! (Dir. Tim Burton)

75183.gif

Tim Burton's most underrated movie. Hilarious, inventive and uncompromising. I love it!!!
Yeah, I love that film. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"