What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
71o8uIa6PWL._AC_SL1266_.jpg

Terminator: Dark Fate (nowhere near as good as the first two, but as its own thing I enjoyed it)

47 Meters Down: Uncaged

A sequel no one asked for

PRAISE:Well the HDR looked amazing !!
Basic plot girls bond by deep water temple diving and here come the blind sharks for a little dinner
Some fun moments,good kills and i laughed at the slow motion action sequences...one was so funny i almost rolled out of bed.

PROBLEMS:90 MINUTES FELT LIKE 180 !! There were some super dull moments and i kept saying where are the sharks? wheres the action? Of course there's a lot of cheese and the background of a certain character is never explained and she was the core character !! Predictable shark food characters
I know part 3 will likely be made by Asylum and sent directly to The SyFy channel

Scale of 1-10 a 3

No Stranger Than Love (2015)
Karei-naru tsuiseki / The Great Chase (1975)

12zQ.gif

ROGUE ONE
QUALITY = 8.5/10

JOY = 9/10

Some scenes and moments make it feel like I'm watching a James Cameron movie, and that guy loves hi futuristic war scenes.

A better war movie than any of the sequel trilogy, a better team movie than Suicide Squad, has better pacing and suspense than Spectre...

I think it's my favorite in the franchise.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

STAR WARS
Episode IV: A New Hope
QUALITY = 8/10

JOY = 8/10

Some of you don't know this about me, but I'm not a big fan of this franchise, I've never been much of a fan of the original trilogy, but I do seem to be warming up to the movies that started it all a bit more than I used to.

C3PO and R2D2 should have the lines of Stanley Laurel and Oliver Hardy, I think the one who complains more should have lines of the character who complains more, but at the same time I think C3PO does have that cryer quality to his dialogue, making him at least worthy of Stan Laurel's crying effect at some point.

Uncle Owen and Aunt Peru knew more about Anakin than the prequels shown, much much more. It sucks that the modern Disney movies missed it when it comes to continuity, it sucks more that George Lucas messed it up with movies he made of his brainchild of a franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"