What was the last TERRIBLE movie(s) you saw? - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Pursuit. Sort of - I only made it thru 15 minutes before throwing in the towel.

Last edited:
50 Shades of Grey.
Wife wanted to see it as she read the book. All I can say is this is some of the worst acting I have ever seen in my life. I literally laughed out loud at some of the dialogue and actors delivery of such.

I kid you not when I say this. The first Twilight movie has Grammy worthy acting compared to 50 Shades of Grey.

It Follows, which surprised me since it came highly recommended by more than one person who knows my taste. It wasn't just underwhelming to me - it was bad bad.

The Darkest Hour.

This was a Netflix watch. I can't imagine anyone actually physically owns a copy of this horrendous piece of garbage.

Haha! I might give it another try, thank you:woot:

Hitman: Agent 47

Nothing could have prepared me for the sheer BOREDOM that was that movie.

Dragon Ball Evolution
What compelled me to try and watch this $#%^ again? I don't know.
Hitman: Agent 47

Nothing could have prepared me for the sheer BOREDOM that was that movie.
I just noticed something; this is an anagram for BEDROOM.

Sorry, but I thought it was very boring. But to each their own.
Also I just watched Interstellar for the 1st time (on the same flight lol) and thought it was pretty boring too. Hope this doesn''t destroy your smile even more:yay:

It was half of a movie. Maybe the other half will make it better.

Good point. Also even though I'm not a big fan of the film, I still think Jennifer Lawrence is a great Katniss.

Ted 2, I gave it 30 minutes and it was so cringe worthy I had to walk away.

Blended

I knew beforehand it would be terrible, but i wasn't prepared for the end result.

I couldn't get through the first 30 minutes of The Man From UNCLE. The style looked great, but nothing of what I saw made me want to continue watching. And now I'm in a place where if I'm bored for more than 20 minutes, I'm out.

Human Centipede 3. And I say that as someone who thought the first two were actually pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"