What was the last TERRIBLE movie(s) you saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cant shake batman and robin from my mind. :csad: 13 yrs later like. Sake!!:doh::argh:

Night of the Demons (2010) terrible movie but i enjoyed watching it.

It's actually been awhile since I've seen it but a recent conversation I had with friends reminded me of it, Seed of Chucky. I would rank it as the worst movie I've ever seen.

The Wolfman (Remake)

Dull as ever

That's a top-heavy movie. All the dialogue and character development is in the 1st act of the movie...the rest of it is ho-hum action and effects. It's such a shame to...it has such an amazing cast. From what i've read, it went through development hell (the first director took off around a week before they started shooting), so I can see why it turned out the way it did.

Was there at least some decent nudity and sex in it?

There is a sex scene and some decent boobabe. There is one girl with a really nice rack that dances on a table I thought was gonna get nude. Unfortunately she doesn't last long .

The American was a utter piece of s**t, horrible film. :wall::wall::wall::wall:

Last edited:
That's a top-heavy movie. All the dialogue and character development is in the 1st act of the movie...the rest of it is ho-hum action and effects. It's such a shame to...it has such an amazing cast. From what i've read, it went through development hell (the first director took off around a week before they started shooting), so I can see why it turned out the way it did.

yea the director backed out a week before filming. Wasted opportunity if you ask me... and its scary knowing that Joe Johnston is doing Captain America! :wow:

yea the director backed out a week before filming. Wasted opportunity if you ask me... and its scary knowing that Joe Johnston is doing Captain America! :wow:

well you gotta give the guy a bit of a break. He joined the project with less than a week before shooting...that's not a lot of prep time. Personally, I don't find it fair to judge him based on that since it's gotta be hard to be very creative and turn a turd into a good movie with such a time constraint.

Yeah, scary. Never mind all the other good movies he has made, Johnston is obviously a bad director because of a bad movie that he joined late and had a troubled production!

JAK®;19176223 said:
Yeah, scary. Never mind all the other good movies he has made, Johnston is obviously a bad director because of a bad movie that he joined late and had a troubled production!

Exactly. He got screwed on The Wolfman and he shouldn't have signed on to a movie that wasn't being handled well. Vaughn was smart for dropping out of X3 even though some fanboys say he was a coward and unprofessional for doing so...which is bull ****. He didn't want to waste his time and have his name on a piece of crap that Fox rushed.

I have faith in Johnston with Captain America.

Agreed. Which explains them getting Ratner...

I have a feeling Johnston will do good with Cap.

Joe Johnston's a good director, and I've always thought him a good fit for Cap, so I have faith in him there.

He's good when the script is right. He can also make a very enjoyable film while making a great period piece. Which he has done twice. Jumanji is a childhood favorite and Hidalgo is underrated.

He's good when the script is right. He can also make a very enjoyable film while making a great period piece. Which he has done twice. Jumanji is a childhood favorite and Hidalgo is underrated.

Still need to see Hidalgo.

Aaaah well alright.... there are some Joe Johnston movies that I liked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"