What was your favorite moment in the trailer?

Some people were concerned on here a while back about his accent too, but I thought it sounded 100% perfect in the little dialogue we heard.

Here are my favorite moments.
sNLb2ll.gif

finallyapunch1_zpsaf1c3377.gif

My favourite moment was when we learned that the "S" stands for hope, just like in the Birthright comic. My alltime favourite Supes origin.

Also, how epic was the music? Full off energy and hope, and gives you a good vibe, just like Superman himself

Can't really pick favorite moments, everything was perfect about it. But "you ARE my son" almost made me cry.

I'm surprised nobody's really talked about Jonathan's "I have to believe you were sent here for a reason". Isn't that a clear reference to Glenn Ford's line?

"I WILLL FIND HIMMMMM!!!"

That guy is going to STEAL the show!!! My fav part!

Top 5

1. The whole of the first section on Krypton. I just know i'm gonna cry like a baby during those last moments on Krypton in the movie :D

2. The shots of the new look Fortress... it looks incredible!

3. The shot of Lexcorp in the Metropolis skyline, because I was honestly starting to doubt they'd throw in a Lex reference at all :)

4. Superman superspeeding away from gunfire!

5. The final fight shots. Because Superman punches someone :p

Too many good moments...one of the best trailers in a while.

my favorite is when he just steps out from the FOS. looks superb majestic.

Top 5

1. The whole of the first section on Krypton. I just know i'm gonna cry like a baby during those last moments on Krypton in the movie :D

2. The shots of the new look Fortress... it looks incredible!

3. The shot of Lexcorp in the Metropolis skyline, because I was honestly starting to doubt they'd throw in a Lex reference at all :)

4. Superman superspeeding away from gunfire!

5. The final fight shots. Because Superman punches someone :p

This plus:

6. The music

7. The exchange between Supes and Lois

8. Bearded Clark looking like a regular man running to help then WHAM super strength.

9. And Superman Punching someone... Hard! And more than once. :yay:

10. Zod

When Supes leaves the Fortress, and the very last shot of him punching Zod.

Too many favourite moments to name. The build-up, the music, the emotion between a young Clark and his Earth father Jonathan...I could go on. So here are a few of my favourite shots.

Beautifully centred and lit. The trailer is full of breathtaking shots like this. The cinematography is simply astounding!
Man_of_Steel_13661777555938.jpg

The way the music triumphantly kicks in here along with Lois's words, make for one of the most incredibly powerful moments in the trailer.
Man_of_Steel_13661778707394.jpg

I love the patience of this shot where we gradually see the light expose the figure of Superman. Probably my favourite shot in the trailer.
Man_of_Steel_13661778708258.jpg

Another stunning shot showing just how amazing the cape will look in this film. Simply majestic!
Man_of_Steel_13661779482965.jpg

Here is the kind of shot I hope we see regularly. Just helps to add believability and reinforce a bit of realism to the CGI shots of Superman in action.
Man_of_Steel_13661780174401.jpg

Lastly, the play and obvious chemistry here between Cavill & Adams. Can't wait to see more of this.
Man_of_Steel_13661780172646.jpg

This is Superman!

Mine was definitely the interrogation scene with Lois. Amy Adams is going to take this role and run with it, amazingly so.

Oh and the cinematography in this film
<3

Just about every moment in the trailer, but the ones that stick out to me:

-"You ARE my son." :csad:

-When that music finally kicks into high gear. I literally got goosebumps. If that's an indication of what the soundtrack will sound like, I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of it.

-Superman and Lois. It's such a short moment in the trailer, but I can already tell Henry Cavill and Amy Adams are going to have great chemistry. CAvill is so humble, yet charming. And that little smirk he gives her. That's Superman.

My favorite part is Cavill and Adams. But the Krypton sequence as well as Costner's 'You are my son' are right there with it. And the score.

I really like the sequence where Kal-El's ship is turning in the air, prepared for 'lift-off'. I love the whole look of Krypton.

I love Everything!!!!!!!!!!The music is Superb

I always believe that this is our moment to shine,Superman is going back on track again...

Jor-El's "How" - that was my favorite moment in the trailer, oddly enough. Russell Crowe has so much confidence, such a great delivery, such a strong presence... How can you possibly argue with him? :funny:

The first seven seconds. Those explosions were very impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"