The Wolverine What was your favorite moment/s in the trailer?

Reaction score
For me:

Viper shedding her skin (she's a force to be reckon with!) and the sword fight scene where the sword hits Wolverine's face and the wound quickly heals, I liked the background music.

I want to add my least favourite moment: the fast fighting between Samurai and Wolverine, where he is hacking his claws against the sword. That sort of fast claw action reminded me too much of the fire ladder scene in Origins.

I want to add my least favourite moment: the fast fighting between Samurai and Wolverine, where he is hacking his claws against the sword. That sort of fast claw action reminded me too much of the fire ladder scene in Origins.
It's basically the complete opposite of the fire ladder scene in Origins..

It's basically the complete opposite of the fire ladder scene in Origins..

How so? And do you mean in a good way, that it's an improvement?

I just don't like that fast claw action, I think it looks a bit silly....

How so? And do you mean in a good way, that it's an improvement?

I just don't like that fast claw action, I think it looks a bit silly....
Well, to me the fire ladder scene in Origins was really bad. It was a poor way of showing Wolverine's beserker rage, it just looked corny. However, in this one he's putting his beserker rage to good use, like fighting. IDK if that makes sense but I think it's much better.

Well, to me the fire ladder scene in Origins was really bad. It was a poor way of showing Wolverine's beserker rage, it just looked corny. However, in this one he's putting his beserker rage to good use, like fighting. IDK if that makes sense but I think it's much better.

Right, I get what you are saying now. But I don't like the fast claw movement, it looks like when chefs are sharpening kitchen knives.

It's ironic how the second post in the 'your favorite moment' thread is about a least favorite moment.

Here are two of my favorites:
- Wolvie chomping a cigar in the snowy area with ninja's
- The tiny glimpses of Mariko.. I want to see more of that.

It's ironic how the second post in the 'your favorite moment' thread is about a least favorite moment.

Haha... Oops...

That's cos nothing in the trailer made me excited, though Viper's skin-shedding, face-ripping moment was memorable.

The whole trailer looks generic and derivative.

Iron Man 3 looks dull as well, I never got to see the premiere and I can't say I'm dancing round the room itching to see it.

I liked the hints at where the plot was going (already more compelling than XO:W), and a couple of shots of intimate action.

Pretty unremarkable trailer though. It didn't bear very much visual style, and the glimpse of the bullet train sequence reminded me a lot of the shot of Logan on the helicopter from the last film's trailer. Not a happy familiarity.

Still hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"