The Dark Knight What We Know So Far

he's wearing the new suit in the interogation room.. you can clearly see the "line" in the back of the cowl, where the head and neck joint is, plus the new bat emblem and muscle suit.

Hahaha, how is it possible that we have all this information about the movie, yet still know so little?

It is very odd indeed. Though I'm glad its more in the dark then Spidey 3 was.

Though I still want a trailer now. LOL.

Woot 1000 posts...again. Hopfully a big thread I've posted in does not get deleted again.

Sweet, thanks for that info. I needed to get caught up cuz I havent been on lately. It seems that joker uses too many bombs through out the movie

i thought the rumor was that when he saves the fake batman from the chechen gang and scarecrow, he gets set on fire, which causes him to build a new suit.

Sweet, thanks for that info. I needed to get caught up cuz I havent been on lately. It seems that joker uses too many bombs through out the movie
well i think he is kind of recreated for the new world. when he was created, along with most of batman's rogues, he was based on mob bosses because that was the threat of the times. now more street gangs and terrorists are the threat. so dirtier and more in your face tactics will be more common, such as bombs and street warfare. i think it is fitting for the joker to blow stuff up. it's an easy way to kill a lot of people.

i thought the rumor was that when he saves the fake batman from the chechen gang and scarecrow, he gets set on fire, which causes him to build a new suit.

I can't remember if I heard that or not.

I heard the Joker throwing acid on him but there is so much info that comes in sometimes a lot of it is forgotten or falls in between the cracks.

well i think he is kind of recreated for the new world. when he was created, along with most of batman's rogues, he was based on mob bosses because that was the threat of the times. now more street gangs and terrorists are the threat. so dirtier and more in your face tactics will be more common, such as bombs and street warfare. i think it is fitting for the joker to blow stuff up. it's an easy way to kill a lot of people.

I agree there is nothing wrong with the Joker blowing stuff up. It is the ultimate in mass murdering. And thats what he likes to do.

Yeah, but by that summary that the dude typed it sounded like joker solves all his problems with mostly bombs but whateve...

Yeah, but by that summary that the dude typed it sounded like joker solves all his problems with mostly bombs but whateve...
yeah, that's because anything the joker did that happened on sets can't be reported on. i'm sure he does some good old fashioned murder.

yeah, that's because anything the joker did that happened on sets can't be reported on. i'm sure he does some good old fashioned murder.

Oh yea of course he does. Like you said the bomb set reports are the easiest to attain. But yea there is tons of Joker murder in there. He kills the Bank Manager, tourtures the leader of the Sons of Batman. Kills Loeb. He will do lots of regular hand to hand murdering.

Bombs, stabbings and shooting are all very good, but I still expect Joker to get a little more creative and personal on oocasion. It's a huge part of the character, almost a signature

wouldn't it be fitting if the same acid that ruined Batmans suit (if thats true) also shows up in the courtroom? might be something there

Does he have the new suit at the party at Bruces?

I always thought the Batman Joker was kicking was just one of the "Sons of Batman"
dude thats twice now, you seriously need to get your eyes checked. that or your monitors bunged out:cwink:

Bombs, stabbings and shooting are all very good, but I still expect Joker to get a little more creative and personal on oocasion. It's a huge part of the character, almost a signature

wouldn't it be fitting if the same acid that ruined Batmans suit (if thats true) also shows up in the courtroom? might be something there

dude thats twice now, you seriously need to get your eyes checked. that or your monitors bunged out:cwink:

Maybe lol. Last I checked I have 20/20. I guess I just never really looked deeply into those pics since they were low res. As well I was completely focused on the Joker. And that is where my focus lies alot in these pics.

But I never really studied the pictures too much.

But I see it now. Just these shots are production stills not in movie shots, so the angles make the Batsuit...not look like the offical batsuit. So thats why I keep getting confused.

If I had to bet, he's in his new suit by his second appearance in the film.

Every released photo has him in the new suit except for the parking garage scene which all presume is first appearance.

If I had to bet, he's in his new suit by his second appearance in the film.

Every released photo has him in the new suit except for the parking garage scene which all presume is first appearance.

well there'd also have to be the scene where the suit gets ruined in the first place, so that possibly makes two. but yeah i get what you mean, it makes sense

well there'd also have to be the scene where the suit gets ruined in the first place, so that possibly makes two. but yeah i get what you mean, it makes sense

This is where you're going to think I'm nuts, but there are rottweilers in that scene. If the BB suit is as strong as it's supposed to be I don't think a rottweiler could puncture it, but they are incredibly strong dogs that if he were attacked by a pack of them I wouldn't say it's outside the realm of possibility that they could grip on to him hard enough to rip apart the suit at the seams.

okay, you're nuts.

not saying it's impossible, it would just be hilariously lame to see it actually happen. Dogs, ha, yes. we dont need to see that!

i mean, he's not gonna have dog repellant, but even mailmen carry dog spray. i think batman would too. you're out at night, and you are a vigilante, i'm sure you have some form of mace. and batman would use it. a fake batman however, probably not that smart.

well, there was my other theory in another thread about stepping on rake then slipping on a banana peel before getting attacked by a pack of wild badgers.

well, there was my other theory in another thread about stepping on rake then slipping on a banana peel before getting attacked by a pack of wild badgers.

that or possibly getting a green and purple pie in the face then falling off a building into traffic below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"