The Dark Knight What We Know So Far

He was set on fire in BB, and that didn't necessitate a new costume. I'm with Hole Shot, we need to see some mad badgers.

badger%20sign.jpg

Given Nolan's tendency to leave nothing unexplained, how will he explain how the Joker knows how to make so many powerful explosives? In TDKR for example he had to hire that fat guy to make them for him.

Anyway, that plot run-down sounds terrific. I will be 100% satisfied if that is exactly what happens. My only concern is thats ALOT of plot development for your standard summer blockbuster audience, I hope non-Batman fans can keep up. But Nolan is great at plot managment, Memento and the Prestige are obscenely complex stories.

Given Nolan's tendency to leave nothing unexplained, how will he explain how the Joker knows how to make so many powerful explosives? In TDKR for example he had to hire that fat guy to make them for him.

Anyway, that plot run-down sounds terrific. I will be 100% satisfied if that is exactly what happens. My only concern is thats ALOT of plot development for your standard summer blockbuster audience, I hope non-Batman fans can keep up. But Nolan is great at plot managment, Memento and the Prestige are obscenely complex stories.

And they are both excellent movies. He'll find a way to make it work.

This is where you're going to think I'm nuts, but there are rottweilers in that scene. If the BB suit is as strong as it's supposed to be I don't think a rottweiler could puncture it, but they are incredibly strong dogs that if he were attacked by a pack of them I wouldn't say it's outside the realm of possibility that they could grip on to him hard enough to rip apart the suit at the seams.
Actually the OP stated that the dogs attack the fake Batmen, and the Batman has to save them, so I don't think the Batman will be attacked by the dogs, just dispatching them.

Actually the OP stated that the dogs attack the fake Batmen, and the Batman has to save them, so I don't think the Batman will be attacked by the dogs, just dispatching them.

Yeah. I believe the dogs belong to the Chechens and they let them loose on the fake batmen when they disrupt their little drug deal/confrontation in the parking garage.

Bruce is living in that hotel he bought in Batman Begins

Wow, I feel kind of dumb that I didn't make this connection sooner

Bruce is living in that hotel he bought in Batman Begins

Wow, I feel kind of dumb that I didn't make this connection sooner
"Sir the dining area is for HUMANS, and you're winged friends are pooping everywhere. It is not a question of money."

it's kinda cool that they're using the whole Wayne penthouse scenario, kinda a throwback to those 70's batman comics..

There was a set report that said something different. Gordon and some cops storm into Maronis restaurant to take him, Maroni says "You aren,t going to embrasess me in front of my friends are you?" and Gordon says "No. They're coming too". An undercover cop posing as a mobster is there. I don't which one's true, just sayin.

This one is true. Look for the shoot report for August 23rd. I was an extra for that day, and Rory_bat took some pictures of the arrest scene. The nightclub scene is a different confrontation.

Nice job bkey !

It allowed me to clear my mind on several subjects !:cwink: :cwink:

This one is true. Look for the shoot report for August 23rd. I was an extra for that day, and Rory_bat took some pictures of the arrest scene. The nightclub scene is a different confrontation.

Awesome. I wonder why Batman is not able to capture Maroni during the Nightclub scene, or if he even tries to?

· Tired of all the vigilantes running around Gotham, and wanting to find the real Batman, Joker kidnaps their leader a man named Brian Douglas, and hangs him from a flag pole outside the mayor’s office with a Joker card pinned into his chest with a knife. On the card it reads, “Will the real Batman please stand up.” Harvey Dent is making a proclamation of a crime-free 18 months in Gotham to the mayor (Nester Carbonell) when the wind blows the dead body into his window.

Is this really happening?

as far as we know, yes. sounds like it could be pretty intense..
SPEAKING of which, is this the guy that's been seen being thrown into the back of a van?

Excellent list bkey! :up:

There was some things in that list that I missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"