What were your favorite images of the movie?

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by The Chris, Jun 26, 2009.

1. The Chris TDK Trilogy Forever!

I'm not much of a thread starter, but I was thinking about this a lot. What were some shots or just visuals in general that you guys found really striking, if any?

I personally love the shot of Optimus emerging next to the Great sphinx of Giza. I just love the composition in that shot, and the look of him emerging while also having Jetfire's parts fall off of him. Love that. What do you guys think?

2. SPider-T0rch It's been awhile

I loved the shot after the Optimus-Jetfire combo was complete. it gave me such a geekgasm.

I also loved the final back shot of Sam and Optimus on the aircraft carrier.

3. craigdbfan Registered

Thought the shot of the first transformation we see on screen when Ironhide is being focused on and a soldier greets him, and he transforms with the camera doing its 360 turn displaying the entire transformation process was really neat.