What will/should be Post Credits Scene(s)?

coreymb16

Not a Side-Kick
Reaction score
I looked for a post credits scenes thread to no avail. So I wanted to make this thread because I very curious to know from you guys on what you think the post credit scene(s) will/should be?

How many will there be?
Who will/should be in it?

I think they will definitely have two credit scenes. First one set up the Black Panther and the other setting up another movie that BP is involved in (Infinity War).

The first will be setting up the villainous, Killmonger. After being defeated by BP for the throne in Wakanda, he escapes from Wakanda and vows for revenge against T'Challa. The second one is about the soul stone and somehow involves T'Challa, Cap, Bucky and Doctor Strange.

So what do you think? Should the scenes only focus on Black Panther like SMH and GOTG? Should they set up A:IW or future films like CACW?

Something for the sequel

and

Thanos army landing on Wakanda or planning spots to hit.

I looked for a post credits scenes thread to no avail. So I wanted to make this thread because I very curious to know from you guys on what you think the post credit scene(s) will/should be?

How many will there be?
Who will/should be in it?

I think they will definitely have two credit scenes. First one set up the Black Panther and the other setting up another movie that BP is involved in (Infinity War).

The first will be setting up the villainous, Killmonger. After being defeated by BP for the throne in Wakanda, he escapes from Wakanda and vows for revenge against T'Challa. The second one is about the soul stone and somehow involves T'Challa, Cap, Bucky and Doctor Strange.

So what do you think? Should the scenes only focus on Black Panther like SMH and GOTG? Should they set up A:IW or future films like CACW?

I agree that there should be two: One to set up BP 2 and one to set up Infinity War.

But I don't think Killmonger will be the main villain of the next movie. I think the stinger will either be about Nakia turning evil or M'Baku becoming a threat to T'challa, to set one or both of them up as the next antagonist.

In the stinger teasing Infinity War, I think Nomad will make an appearance and Bucky will possibly be unfrozen to set the stage. The Infinity War teaser showed Bucky still in Wakanda, so I think an after-credits scene would be a good way to remind the audience of this.

I agree with having one for the next BP, and one for Infinity War, though I think the infinity war tag will be like the avengers tag attached to Captain America: The First Avenger. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qp-I-jevO6w

For the Black Panther-related tag, I’d love something showing either the next villain (Namor! Please be Namor!) or (more likely) something about Klaw becoming his sonic form.

One has to be setting up the BP sequel while another has to show something leading into IW,
namely the likelihood that Wakanda is home to an Inifinity Stone and the awakening of Bucky.

Well I suppose the 1st scene is both for BP2 and IWs.

2nd one clearly IWs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"