What will tie the DCMU together?

Discussion in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' started by blumatic, Nov 2, 2014.

1. blumatic

blumatic Well-Known Member

After Marvel's we see that the infinity gauntlet ties everything up with the gems having involvement in prior movies.

What is DC's answer to that. I know the anti-life equation is what Darkseid seeks. But how would that tie the DCMU together?

Marvel had a scavenger hunt of sorts for the gems. What does DC do?

I say DCMU because DCCU is hard to say. But writing makes no difference...... Whatever.......

Thoughts?

2. Flint Marko

Flint Marko Bring me Thanos

I doubt anything will, honestly. It's too early to really tell but I don't even know if they're thinking about their cinematic universe in those sort of terms.

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Earth Bound

Me as well.

Darkseid is looking for the Anti -life equation to rule the universe.

There is that rumour that Brainiac is the villain for JL Part 1 and he comes to Earth because of the same signal Supes released in MOS which let Zod know where he was.

4. Mrs. Wayne

What flint said. Also the DCCU don't have to have a thing that ties everything together...

5. Marvin

Marvin Well-Known Member

I hope they don't go this route. There is something trivializing to me about everything in say 'the dark knight' amounting to just another notch on a belt/glove.
    That being said, if they do I would hope it has something to do with the Codex.

6. Arrowshieldfan

Arrowshieldfan Well-Known Member

I don't think there is anything that will connect everything but maybe a united justice league to destroy all evil after the death of superman event.