Endgame What would you do with the Infinity Gauntlet?

pr0xyt0xin

Shaper Savant
Reaction score
Yes you. As a human on this planet. If you had the power to use the full Infinity Gauntlet, what would you do with it? Bearing in mind the toll it takes. Would you use it at all if it killed you? If it didn't kill you but you could only use it once or twice (see Hulk/Thanos) at great physical cost what would you use it for then?

If I could anything, I would change the rules of mortality for human beings.
In that you wouldn’t only die from accident, sickness or old age but from a**holerie as well.

I’m pretty sure it would be enough to solve world peace, climate change, overpopulation and create a kinder more prosperous society.

Last edited:
I dont know what (if anything) i'd change. That's like asking, "What would you do if you were god?"

But i do know I'd want some knowledge about this universe we live in. So i'd probably need a bigger brain to comprehend it. Maybe I could manage that...

I guess to humor the essence of the question tho, I think I might just use the stones individually (less danger) to clean up this planet so that no lifeforms here were in danger of extinction due to human actions.

And something would have to be done about the people who put us into this mess in the first place, lest it just devolve back into a mire of ugliness and refuse. I don't think I'd dust them, but I'd probably dethrone them and hide them in a hole somewhere.

And then to find other life in the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"