Black Lightning What would you rate Season 1?

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
How would everyone rate this season of Black Lightning?

Hope they up the action scenes in season 2.in

Great writing and acting. Excellent villain

I liked it enough to give season 2 a go. The main drawback was the actor who plays the villian is not to convincing. He came across as a lame Kingpin wannabe.

I thought Season 1 was amazing and it's nice to have a superhero show (other than Arrow) that isn't about saving the entire world but a small town instead.

I thought Season 1 was amazing and it's nice to have a superhero show (other than Arrow) that isn't about saving the entire world but a small town instead.

The small scale aspect, like in Ant Man (no pun intended), is a bit refreshing. I like how it's one man and his family doing what they can for their neck of the woods. It makes it more relatable.

The small scale aspect, like in Ant Man (no pun intended), is a bit refreshing. I like how it's one man and his family doing what they can for their neck of the woods. It makes it more relatable.

Yeah I totally agree. It makes the hero more down to earth and relatable.

Late to this party, but I've just finished watching the season 1 box set. Fantastic. This to me is what a live-action DC series should be. I hope the standards are as high for season 2 (which I haven't seen yet, but will be binge-watching when the box set comes out).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"