What X-Film would you prefer to see next?

Discussion in 'X-Men Sequels' started by Advanced Dark, May 17, 2006.

?

If you had one choice...what X-Film do you want to see happen next?

1. X4

2. X-Men (Origin Film pre Wolverine)

3. Young X-Men

4. Magneto

5. I don't care.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Advanced Dark Registered

After X3...If you had a choice what direction do you want the X-Men to go in next on film?

I understand you may want to see them all but they ALL can't be the next film. I say get these actors in for X-Men 4-6 and then go back to an origin X-Men film with a new cast and start telling stories that take place before the original X-Men film.

We all know the Wolverine movie is happening next so put that one aside.

2. Sunstar Child of Sun and Star

Definately a X-men Origin film b/c it would do justice to Cyclops(at least I hope it would)!

3. Advanced Dark Registered

I think the X-Men origin film is the way to go if they can't get the crew together for sequels like they hoped, or if there are just better stories to tell that take place before X1. They already have Beast and Angel signed on for 2 more films, it's a great way to bring Professor X & Cyclops back, etc...

4. Kanon Crazy

How would you put Angel in a X-Men origin? (respecting movie verse continuity)

5. Strgts Registered

I think it would be cool to do an (else world) type of Movie. Maybe a more powerful Mutant (powerful then Professor X) can be palying a Mind Game with Professor X. Heck it does not have to be a Mutant doing this to him. Charles alone can just be trying to come back into the real World & is getting lost in while doing it & there can be other things like Jean & Cyclops never died, Logan & Rogue never came to the School, etc & Magneto never turned against him & is helping Charles with running the School etc & somewhere in these events when the Professor gets back to the real World with his old Body something happens to bring back Cyclops & Jean. If there really is a Scene with Professor X coming back in a new Body after the End Credits. I would love for X4 to be about his coming back when in reality he is still in that Hospital Room after waking up. Something like this would be cool & can be a good way to bring back some Characters that died. Have the next X-Men Movie center around Professor X coming back & eventually him regaining his old body etc.

6. phoenix_force Registered

x4 would be cool

7. masterj Registered

8. Advanced Dark Registered

The poll trolls return. LOL

9. Hellion Oppa Is Here

X4

then an Origin film.

10. Bastila Deathdealer

X4 then one before Logan came.

11. Mistopurr83 Registered

Origin X-Men film. In other words a restart. I think this 2000's movie trilogy was only to prepare general audiences for what x-men is so when/if a restart (closer to the comics perhaps) is made it will bring in lots of attention.

12. Advanced Dark Registered

^ They had to make what they thought would "sell" first and Wolverine is it. Now that the X-Men have an established movie going fanbase they can play around with many options. Good call.

13. Sun_Down Groovy

You realize that any sort of "restart" would have to be atleast 10 (if not 20) years down the line, right? They're not gonna come out with X-Men 1 again 9 years after the original and expect people to understand or accept it. There's nothing wrong with the established movieverse history.

14. Advanced Dark Registered

I'm all for X4 first and then later addressing the origins of the X-Men.

15. Taiwarriorz21 Registered

Mr. Sinister and Archangel!

Morph and his agenda... Gambit with real screen time

Bad ass Sentinels

Ending with the foreshadowing of Apoc!

The younger characters really really getting to their powerful abilities!

16. DroolingforGwen Registered

Just recast Storm and Wolverine (since he will have a much smaller role) and focus on the young guys with Beast/Storm as the leaders... and introduce Gambit... that's the direction to go in...

17. the Firestarter Friends Call Me Heatmiser

i think there should be an x4 with beast leading the team. the focus should be on the newer xmen with a few new additons. (storm, professor x, and wolverine should sit the next chapter out.) the cure will not hold so the story will begin with rogue returning to the mansion. i'd like to see the team deal with the morlock massacre, maurauders, and hellfire club within this one... ending with a reveal of sinister. gambit will ultimately wind up helping the team to confront him.

18. CrypticOne Poetic Violence

We'll probably get a Magneto film or Wolverine film. Then after that we'll get X4. Thats the only way I see it.

19. DemonicAngel Registered

I want to see and x4 but I know it is probably not going to happen, and if it does there is goin to have to be some new casting since halle said she was done after x3 for sure