What you didn't like about Captain America: Civil War - Flaws/Critiques

Discussion in 'Captain America: Civil War' started by speno94, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isildur´s Heir Registered

LOL
    You are quite right,my bad

And it's all fine, i like when they shorten it, it gives some sort of familiarity.
    My problem is, for example, when in the UN, T'Chaka asks "where is Captain Rogers?" instead of Captain America.
    Even Ross say something similar.

In other words, my problem is not other heroes, but the ones that are not.
    It takes away the character's meaning and what they stand for (not the America/country part, but the superhero one).

2. Supa Registered

T'Challa is royalty, and Ross is a general for the US military, so it makes sense they'd refer to him by his name and military rank, especially since they're talking about how he needs to sign a United Nations document.
    I generally don't like the trope of not using the hero's codename, but it's more justifiable here than in stuff like the Green Arrow show where everyone's called "The Arrow" or "The Canary."

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]514753[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.