Whats the best or most wanted future game?

I never knew a Harvest moon was coming out! I love that game!

A new game that is so being bought when it comes out...

Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law

I love the Phoenix Wright games, and Capcom is making this exactly like those. Can't wait.

See, I havent seen to much about it but as much as i seen it dosen't look to good, but i could be wrong..

Looking forward to;
Super Mario Galaxy
Batallion Wars 2
NiGHTS: Journey into Dreams
Rayman Raving Rabids 2

Forgot about ravin, put me down for that, but Batalilion no so much....

See, I havent seen to much about it but as much as i seen it dosen't look to good, but i could be wrong..

I'm going to assume you've never played the Phoenix Wright games. Harvey Birdman looks like it's going to be pretty much exactly like those (and they're both made by Capcom) and the Phoenix Wright series are fantastic, as long as you're into that kind of thing.

Spore for the Wii would be great realy want that.

I'm going to assume you've never played the Phoenix Wright games. Harvey Birdman looks like it's going to be pretty much exactly like those (and they're both made by Capcom) and the Phoenix Wright series are fantastic, as long as you're into that kind of thing.

yea, i just never got around to trying them, i got good reports though, and maybe i will try for this one....

I would love to see a Harry Potter game made specifically for the Wii (not that multi format rubbish just realesed) the controller was made for a game with wands in it if done correctly with complex wand movements and verbal spoken commands it would sell like hot cakes who wouldnt love to shout EXSPELLIAMUS!! in a HP game just like in the movies?. kids would eat it up.

Yea, they would, but who needs another stupid harry potter game..........

What we need is a good war of the monster sequel..

only bad thing they would put it on PS3..

there is realy 2 games i want for PS3, thats ratchet and clank and the i wish it was here war of the monster sequel....

anyone else looking foward to mysims on the wii as much as i am.

there is to many gamres comin out this year i want.

i need more money.

$$
-

SonicDSPic.PNG

here is what u are waiting for...........:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"