What's the Last Book You Read/Finished? - Part 1 Page 1 Chapter 1 Paragraph - Part 4

Inferno -- Casey Hill

The pact -- Jodi Focoult

The Simpsons Library of Wisdom: Comic Book Guy's Book of Pop Culture

A lonely resurrection -- Barry Eisler

God Save Texas: A Journey into the Soul of the Lone Star State -- Lawrence Wright

Biblical Commentary on Revelation -- Craig Keener

F is for fugitive -- Sue Grafton

finished Almost Midnight by Rainbow Rowell yesterday

Do not enter-- Jutta Profijt

Manbunt: the 10 year search for bin Laden -- Peter Bergen

Capitol Revolution by Tim Hornbaker - chronicles WWE's history from w/ the beginnings of Jess McMahon (Vince's grandfather) as a promoter to Vince's purchase of the company from his father in the early '80s

started the Allure of Julian Lefray, but it's going downhill pretty fast lol

Burnt offerings -- Laurell K Hamilton

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. It was an extremely enjoyable read. I highly recommend it!

"You can bet if Nicholas Sparks puts a book out there, it is going to sell. This scenario is due to his expertise as a storyteller extraordinaire. His latest work, The Lucky One will be touted by readers as one of his best works. Having written books like Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, readers know what they can expect when they buy a Nicholas Sparks book...great characters, great storyline and an electricity that stays with you long after you have finished reading the story.

Sparks main character in The Lucky One is ex-marine, Logan Thibault. Logan has served three tours of duty in Iraq and believes his survival is due to a lucky picture he found of an unknown woman. Once he completes his tour of duty, he walks from Colorado to Hampton, North Carolina in search of the woman in the picture.

Once he arrives in North Carolina, he takes a job at a dog training facility where he meets Nana, the elderly owner of the facility, Elizabeth, her granddaughter and her young son, Ben. Elizabeth, he discovers is the woman in his lucky picture.

The storyline stays true and builds to an exciting climax. There are stories within this story that adds story interest. Sparks knows how to build a story and keep a reader anxiously turning pages.

If you are a Nicholas Sparks fan, you won't be disappointed with this work. If you have never read Nicholas Sparks, this work is a great starting point.

Nicholas Sparks is the author of fourteen best selling works of fiction. Several if his works have been adapted to movies. Sparks and his family lie in the Carolinas."

By Ann Allyn Slessman "Annie"
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn check it
https://freebooksummary.com/mark-twains-satire-in-huckleberry-finn-1590

The Coffin Dancer -- Jeffery Deaver

i'm tearing through A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir, but i don't want it to end :(

Last book I finished: The Magician's Nephew (C.S. Lewis)
Currently Reading: The Maze Runner (James Dashner)

The historical Jesus -- Gary Habermas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"