What's the Last Book You Read/Finished? - Part 1 Page 1 Chapter 1 Paragraph - Part 4

The burning box -- Micheal Connelly

Firewall -- Henning Mankell

I have all these things on the back burner I'm trying to finish but I'm not sure it's just my life has always been so hectic and busy. Right now, I'm going to have to focus on finishing my vegetarian cookbook so that I get get better at cooking in general since this is a huge obstacle in my life afterwards, after that I want to finish a bunch of paper back novels (I nevner realzied until recently that's what they're called) paper back novels instead of regular novels, blech.

There's all these books okay, one on economics and things whee the economy was supposed to be going it has some good info it's quite nice. Then I have the Lord of the Rings again and the Great Gatsby. I loved the movie and never actually read the novel. I love the novel as well for some reason, I just love it. Um, I have all these manga's and graphic novels and also,some music theory and drawing books I need to finish plus there's all this other stuff I do it's quite difficult. I need to save up money for a hots of things as well.

The man who smiled -- Henning Mankell

Sidetracked -- Henning Mankell

The complete guide to fasting -- Jason Fung

God still speaks -- A. W. Tozer

Biblical commentary on Micah, Nahum, Habakkuh, Zephaniah -- Ken Barker

I absolutely loved the Grisha Trilogy. It has a few tropes, but just the mythology Bardugo created around the story is excellent. The world building is also great! I'm writing an essay about fav book right now and I think I've found what I was looking for. Hope with some help of this writing service I'll finish my essay at the highest level.

Last edited:
A map of days -- Ransom Riggs

An anthology of true crime -- Paul Dove

Storm Glass-Jeff Wheeler

I enjoyed this. Might check out his other series and works now

U is for undertow -- Sue Grafton

Widow's Point -- Richard Chizmar

The Fifth Woman -- Henning Mankell

The Front -- Patricia Cornwell

Storm Glass by Jeff Wheeler. Definitely want to read the rest of the Harbinger series now. As well as his other books.

The tenth Ward -- Rockwell Scott

A Head Full of Ghosts - Paul Tremblay
A darn good scary satire with a thought provoking tragic ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"