T-800 User
Reaction score
Return of The Joker Uncut Version

Last edited by a moderator:
John Carpenter's Prince Of Darkness

The Talented Mr. Ripley

hey marx, can you help me and change the title to 4.0, i kinda messed up

Gran Torino - 10/10

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across The 8th Dimension (1984)

Babylon A.D

not all that good 2/5

out_of_sight.jpg
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Great movie.

Funny People (8.6)
Apatow's most mature film to date, I think it's also his best. Sandler and Rogen show more acting range here than they ever have (especially Rogen, who's character actually has an arc and transforms and everything!). I think it's a step in the right direction for the "crew".

gijoemovieposter.jpg

liked it :cwink::cwink:

harrypotter62.jpg

second time...I didn't expect itbut I'm still hypnotised by Rickman in this :wow::wow:

how good was it?

pretty good.... nothing mindblowing but to me, second of the explosive blockbusters of the summer (behind star trek but before T4 and ROTF) !

pretty good.... nothing mindblowing but to me, second of the explosive blockbusters of the summer (behind star trek but before T4 and ROTF) !

how was the acting and story?

how was the acting and story?

story is simple but well paced (it's no "45 minutes too long" ROTF):cwink:Acting is good too (I was pleasantly surprised by Tatum), there's just Quaid a tad over the top sometimes !

No Country For Old Men

story is simple but well paced (it's no "45 minutes too long" ROTF):cwink:Acting is good too (I was pleasantly surprised by Tatum), there's just Quaid a tad over the top sometimes !

ah, i might see it on the early shows where its only $4.50 a ticket
if i have nothing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"