What's The Last Movie You Watched? - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reanimator_poster.png

8/10

The Last Emperor (1987)

Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom (1984)

Oblivion

Excellent score and sound effects. The atmosphere, the production values of this movie are top.
One thing is true though, it borrows a lot from other movies, BUT the fusion of all this stories make a pretty good one, in my opinion.
There are enough plot twists and eye-candy shots to keep you entertained.

Solid 7/10

3:10 To Yuma (2007)

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.

The first half hour is almost unbearable and I was about to turn it off. It started to get decent once Alan Arkin showed up and some stuff was funny towards the last half. The actors try their best to make it work , but it's a disappointment.

Blade Runner (1982) - final cut

A Fistful of Dollars (1964)

John Dies At The End

Word around town is that this movie is hilarious, but I'm obviously missing something. It was kind of neat though, even if it's got like, maybe two funny parts. 6/10.

The Punisher (1989) - Workprint version
The Punisher (1989) - US R-Rated Theatrical version

A terrifying glimpse into a potential future, like a 90 minute ad for condoms. 3/10

I remember seeing this years ago, pretty solid little thriller that went under the radar.

This poster makes me wish Morgan Freeman was the secret service agent.

Heh, You need see this, if you don't like it I'll lose my faith in humanity.

Major Dundee (1965)

Erik The Viking (1989)

Heh, You need see this, if you don't like it I'll lose my faith in humanity.

Haha, I'm tossing up between this and Oblivion next. Oblivion's reaction seems a bit mixed, but you and Kane liking it makes me keen to see it theatrically.

Dragonheart

Dragonheart: A New Beginning

Dragon Slayer

The Croods

GI Joe: Retaliation

Haha, I'm tossing up between this and Oblivion next. Oblivion's reaction seems a bit mixed, but you and Kane liking it makes me keen to see it theatrically.

Do what I do and watch both! :o but if you can't then go see Oblivion in preferably IMAX or whatever the largest screen you have. It's worth it.

Red dawn. I liked it quite a bit. Anyone else like it?

Tough one, if it has to be one or the other I'd say go with Oblivion as it has to be seen on the big screen. OHF appeals to me as I am one of those that misses early/mid 90's action movies like The Rock, Speed, Con Air, Under Siege, Air Force One etc...but will be just as good on Blu Ray.

Well, I'll catch both, but one has to wait a couple of weeks because Iron Man 3 is out on Thursday here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"