What's The Last Movie You Watched? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valerian and The City of a Thousand Planets - Enjoyed this a lot more then I expected to. It's really creative, and I like the worlds it builds, and there are even some legit funny moments, plus Desplat score is great, and works wonders in the film. Unfortunately the leads chemistry is not particularly good, and it takes the film down a notch or two for me. DeHaan in particular was quite poor, while Delevingne was alright, but still a bit stiff, though I suppose it*could be worse. Not bad, but then again I tend to enjoy sci-fi fantasy adventure box office bombs, usually anyway. 6.5 / 10

MV5BMjMxNjY2MDU1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY1MTUwNTM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

8/10.

To quote Sir Humphrey Appleby in the classic British sitcom Yes Minister, can you keep a secret?
So can I.

Whilst everyone else is infinity warring it round Asgard or wherever, took my self off to The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

Such a beautifully crafted film, loved it, acting, cinematography, story, drama, the emotional heft of the intertwining plot. 10/10.

Whilst everyone else is infinity warring it round Asgard or wherever, took my self off to The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

Such a beautifully crafted film, loved it, acting, cinematography, story, drama, the emotional heft of the intertwining plot. 10/10.

Saw this promo of it at my cinema today when Infinity Warring,looks interesting.

6HLrLLR.jpg

It's a certain 'type' of film and very 'cosy' but is very uplifting at it's heart. Quality drama.

It's the type of movie I would go see with a particular one of my sisters I suspect. :woot:

Here Comes the Boom (2012)
OtherLife (2017)

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Captain America: Civil War
Vertigo

a9tYFP6.jpg

Traffik

I saw it a week ago and I forgot all about it. Considering the budget and script... it's basically a lifetime channel movie. The movie kinda falls apart once things start going. Paula Patton is supposed to be a investigative journalist but she constantly makes dumb decisions throughout. Outside of a couple of scenes, it's a awfully put together movie.
4/10

Infinity War:

Incredible. Absolutely incredible. Completely blown away by it (and I'm a hard person to please these days). It's one of my favorite MCU movies, hands down. I just need to decide where exactly it ranks among the MCU.

I will absolutely be seeing this film again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"