What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye in the Sky

Good cast including Helen Mirren and Alan Rickman. Engaging story about drone warfare.

Hereditary.png

MV5BZGVmMmE2NDAtNTQ5YS00MzJjLWEwMmYtYjg5MjMxYzI2MTYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU0MzA2NjM@._V1_.jpg

THE RING (2002)
Quality = 6/10
Joy = 5/10

I thought the logic of the video was bad and the mystery surrounding it was good, then I saw Rachel picking a fly from the video in her hands, and this is where things went sour.

Why are Japanese horror story ghosts such annoying self entitled pricks who kill every single person anyway?
"You saw my picture? Die"
"You moved to the house I died in? Die"
"You took a picture of me when I was invisible to you in real life? I choose you to die"
"You don't have a Ghostbusters proton pack? Die"

What should happen is someone should ready a magic monster slaying whip for them and prepare the words: "Die monster, you don't belong in this world"

F*** ALL SEQUELS, AND F*** EVERY SINGLE GHOST STORY THAT IS NOT CASPER OR CLASSIC GHOSTBUSTERS RELATED.

While I definitely don't agree with the "F*** ALL SEQUELS, AND F*** EVERY SINGLE GHOST STORY THAT IS NOT CASPER OR CLASSIC GHOSTBUSTERS RELATED."...lol

...I do find the Japanese ghost stories to be pretty lame, and found nothing impressive at all about their American remakes either. I even took interest in The Ring too because my roommate got held up in Ferry traffic at the time because they were filming one of the ferry scenes (I was living around Seattle at the time). Just bland. Green tinted blandness.

Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach (1988)
Police Academy 6: City Under Siege (1989)
Police Academy: Mission to Moscow (1994)

West Side Story. It was a Fathom movie event, being shown in theaters across the country today and Wednesday. It's a great movie and was fantastic on the big screen.

I was surprised that they kept in the intermission, and I think it confused a lot of the moviegoers who weren't sure what to do with themselves for the ten minutes it lasted. They didn't bring up the house lights, I guess that's all computer controlled and the company hadn't programmed it into the system, so we just sat in the dark until the movie started again.

West Side Story. It was a Fathom movie event, being shown in theaters across the country today and Wednesday. It's a great movie and was fantastic on the big screen.

Great movie :up:

I was surprised that they kept in the intermission, and I think it confused a lot of the moviegoers who weren't sure what to do with themselves for the ten minutes it lasted. They didn't bring up the house lights, I guess that's all computer controlled and the company hadn't programmed it into the system, so we just sat in the dark until the movie started again.

That must have seemed pretty weird! :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"