Transformers What's your biggest gripe so far?

Countless needless threads like this ... that is my biggest gripe!

Actually that's a pretty darn good list of what's wrong.
All of it!... with the exception of:
1) All the TFs designs (they should be blocky!)
I think Optimus (in robot mode) looks awesome.
2) And they could have done a lot worse than Megan Fox. Like cast Paris Hilton or something.

none of the above list. They should be blocky???? are you serious dude??.

Well, I have to say my biggest gripe is Megatron. But since I'm a hetero female, Megan Fox does nothing for me at all. Optimus with his big gun is much hotter.

Prime is my biggest gripe. His paint his robot mode. Even his head. They really just didnt do anything that screams Prime to me other than the fact that they made him a truck.

Pretty much all of the design work in the film that I have seen so far.

How are Tyrese and Don Murphy tied at 1 vote? All those people hating on Don Murphy and he gets 1 vote? What the hell did tyrese do anyway, I rather he was the lead human instead of that stupid kid.

The option that i would pick isn't up there...

-All the whining babies whinging their heads off because it isn't 1000% the same as the original cartoons.

My biggest gripe is that this film has been one complaint after another.

Legally insane puts it lightly. After this movie is through I will be Clinictly Psychotic.

Dr Lee said:
The option that i would pick isn't up there...

-All the whining babies whinging their heads off because it isn't 1000% the same as the original cartoons.

Funny, one of my biggest gripes is with people who feel the need to prove their maturity by putting words in other people's mouths and then proceed to swallow everything that Hollywood is churning out like a cheap hooker.

I hate myself not only for voting on this poll, but for participating in this forum at all :(

Ok maybe my comment was a bit over the top and for that i apologise, but the only problem that i am having with this movie is that there is so much complaining that we aren't seeing the original designs on-screen.

Dr Lee said:
Ok maybe my comment was a bit over the top and for that i apologise, but the only problem that i am having with this movie is that there is so much complaining that we aren't seeing the original designs on-screen.

I don't think that you paid any particular attention to the criticisms. Very, VERY few people are asking for a 1:1 conversion (and interestingly enough, most of those people seem to be casual fans who haven't followed Transformers since their childhood). What people are asking for are designs and plot elements that are conceived with respect of and resemblance of the original concepts - Which is the least to ask from the adaption of a pre-existing franchised.

Well, I'm hoping if there's a sequel, Mikaela dumps Spike and Spike finds Carly.

Why isn't this poll multiple choice? There's no much I have a gripe with I can't pick just one.

Wait a minute.....i just realized something here...isn't Hot Rod the only one who should bear flames on his chassis?

Nathan said:
Why isn't this poll multiple choice? There's no much I have a gripe with I can't pick just one.

That's why I haven't voted. With the exception of the 'I want it blocky' (Optimus convinced me) and Megan Fox, every gripe is legitimate.

People take out and kill Tranformers in this movie!

The TFs designs: Megatron, Starscream etc.

Human take over the movie!

Jeese, I thought Transformers were the only ones who had the fire power to dent Transformers. I mean come on, even humans couldn't beat Godzilla utilizing the bones of the first Godzilla inside Kiryu Mechagodzilla. How's a little heat supposed to damage a Transformer? Unless they're using spark energy to power that thing, it's just not plausible terran weapons could scratch the exotic metal Transformers are made of.

Unless they're using spark energy to power that thing, it's just not plausible terran weapons could scratch the exotic metal Transformers are made of.

Why?

The Guard said:

From a marketing standpoint, because it really takes away from the glory of the Transformers. In fact, every plot point seems to be designed to make them appear entirely inferior to the human kind.

- Their defenses are broken
- Their virus is re-hacked
- With the allspark, every earth-made electronics device can become one, making their superior tech entirely mood.

Man people really have to stop hating on Tyrese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"