What's your favorite fast food resturant?

Best would be Wendy's.
Worst is a tie between Burger King and Chic fil a

Wendy's is the best of the "common" chains, though it still doesn't compare to the "premium" chains like In-N-Out.

Shout out to Sonic - I don't go often but when I do I usually get a double bacon chiliburger with extra bacon and either chili-cheese fries or a chili pie and a Route 44 strawberry slushy with extra strawberries.

NOT a meal to enjoy before attending a public function of any kind. In fact, you should probably have a couch handy. And maybe a bucket, if you are a pasty weakling.

Oddly I never ate that when I worked there. I always made myself a grilled bacon, ham & cheese in those days.

The breakfast burritos are pretty good too. Oooh! and the cheesecake bites, when that promotion comes around.

I don't know if it's considered a fast food restaurant, but Fuddruckers made a damn good burger.

He at least didn't pick McD, BK or Wendy's.

I'm actually going to try Shake Shack, Steak N Shake and Whattaburger so I can find my #2.

Shake Shack is down the street from me (I'm on the east coast). It's great, but the In-N-Out burgers are so good they actually put a smile on my face, so I have to give them the edge.

Steak N Shake is alright, but overrated and too greasy. Never tried Whattaburger. I also think Five Guys is overrated.

In-N-Out Burger is just such a weird entity to me. The food is good AND the people working there generally have a nice, friendly attitude toward customers?

Is this a cult or something? :o

The cult of a delicious burger.

In N Out's menu is too limited for my liking. Not a lot of variety there.

Shake Shack is down the street from me (I'm on the east coast). It's great, but the In-N-Out burgers are so good they actually put a smile on my face, so I have to give them the edge.

Steak N Shake is alright, but overrated and too greasy. Never tried Whattaburger. I also think Five Guys is overrated.

Whattaburger tastes basically like Sonic's to me with more spicy options.

Steak n Shake is good late night diner food. You can't beat their fudge brownie sundae for only 2 bucks.

Wendy's is the best of the "common" chains, though it still doesn't compare to the "premium" chains like In-N-Out.

What's the difference between a 'common' chain and a 'premium' one?

Whattaburger tastes basically like Sonic's to me with more spicy options.

Steak n Shake is good late night diner food. You can't beat their fudge brownie sundae for only 2 bucks.

I like taking advantage of the half price shakes on weekday afternoons.

Taste and availability. :o

I think I get it now. So if it is crap like McDonalds or KFC, then that's a common chain? But something decent like Five Guys or Lee's is 'premium'?

Last edited:
You got it, my friend. :)

Also, In-N-Out and Five Guys are a lot rarer and more localized than global powerhouses like KFC and McD's.

In-N-Out definitely is. I don't think they even have any here in Florida, or at least I haven't noticed them. I do know they have them in Texas.

All these places you guys are talking about, I wish we had these places in Illinois; or at least in Chicago.

Miami Subs (They got everything, from Burger,s Fish N Chips, Pizza to Gyros and tacos.

I also like Taco Bell, Royal Subs, Apollo Tropical, Steak N Shake and Checkers.

What's the difference between a 'common' chain and a 'premium' one?
Wendy's and BK are common because you can find them anywhere. Whattaburger, In n Out only operate in specific regions.

In N Out has a decent burger, but the limited menu and bland fries keeps me from joining their cult. My best friends wife foams at the mouth over In N Out, but I just don't see the appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"