Whats Your Hairstyle?

Arsh said:
I have medium length straggly brown hair, but generally I wear a turban, so...
dialog-vega3.gif
Does your turban have a hand dryer at the back of it? That would be sooo cool instead of having to use paper towels all the time.

dialog-vega1.gif
Anyways, I have medium length hair which is dark black-blue and I spike it up into many spikes. I have a porcupine spike hair do when I don't have my hat on. I also dye it jet black and purple black. I once grew side burns down to my lower jaw but I shaved them off since they were a hassle to make look good.

WallCrawl said:
No. Keep growing it out! :D
When kids starts to disapear, You'll think otherwise!

SWAT said:
When kids starts to disapear, You'll think otherwise!

He could use it like Cloak's powers and fight criminals with it. :up:

I used to have long, curly hair. when it was dried straight, it was about 6 inched above my waist.
Now i have a shaved head. (not buzzed...shaved to egg baldness)

Funny you make this thread. My girlfriend's twin sister is a hairdresser, and wanted to take a stab at my hair. Now it's pretty damn cool looking. I've got long hair, with highlights and lowlights.

Firstly, I'm a guy. Just useful to state that when we're talking about hair. What looks good on a girl probably doesn't on a guy, and vice-versa.

I have very dark hair, just short of black. Wish it would have just been black to be honest. Tempted to dye it though I constantly have people telling me it's practically black anyway. Don't want it too look gothy either. It's straight as hair comes. Not so much as the gentlest of waves. Length wise, it fluctuates. When I get it cut, I get it cut so it's just coming over my ears. By the time I go for my next haircut, I generally let it grow to the lenght where my ears are just covered and my fringe length wise is reaching my eyes. Sometimes gel it. Depends how I feel.

my hair is thick, chestnut brown. it was long (to my waist) but i cut it very short (kind of an ice skater cut) to look more professional at my job.

I just had my haircut yesterday. now I look like that dude from Weezer :(

Even though my hair is long, it's very thick. That pic was taken last year when my hair was blow-dried out. I rarely where my fro (as you can see why). My hair is usually corn-rowed, or in Dread locks

I have a mohakellet. its a combinaton of the mohawk and mullet, its really cool!

In the words of Kenji Oba from Kill Bill, "I am not bald, shave my head - do you undastand!?!?!"

I used to shave my head down to nothin' but lately I just started growin it. Now when I wake up in the mornin' my hair looks like Wolverines. Not good.

i wear a hat at all times :o

but otherwise i have long black hair that should probably be cut :down

Kaleb.09 said:
I just had my haircut yesterday. now I look like that dude from Weezer :(

which one? Cuomo is very cute, imo. :)

Lucy Diamond said:
i dont know if i like, or hate this hairstyle..:confused:

XCELB_ED.jpg
You'd need to be as stunning as the girl in the picture to make that work. Very few people can pull off such a heavy fringe and make it look stylish.

does putting lime juice in your hair then going out in the sun for a while lighten your hair?

I dunno about LIME juice, but I know lemon juice does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"