Wheel of Time Series

Yeah I read that somewhere but i'm sure he'll make it back via the dark lord like the others.

I just finished reading 8 and it's was probably my least favorite so far i've ordered 9 from the library and I've heard good things about it so i'm excited.

Yeah I read that somewhere but i'm sure he'll make it back via the dark lord like the others.

Nope.
From RJ himself - "Sammael is toast"

Number 9 was good but I did not like number 10.

Book 8 (Path of Daggers) and book 9 (Winter's Heart) are kind of a pair, like one book split in two. It's the same with book 10 (Crossroads of Twilight) and 11 (Knife of Dreams). They read much better when you can jump straight into the next book instead of having to wait 2 years for the next release.

But yeah, 8, 9 and 10 was where it really slowed down (even though there's some great moments in each). It kicks off again with Knife.

Yeah I kind of felt like 8 was half a book. I mean there are some great cliffhanges Rand was almost killed by rogue Ashaman and Faile is captured by Shaido and held naked along with a Queen she doesn't know about:eek:

Last edited:
That will have somewhat of a conclusion before book 12.

Crazier and crazier I just got done reading where all three girls confront him accept his love and then they all bond him as warder!!! Great stuff :)

I just read the first issue of the comic book and itn is quite faithful to the books. It will be interesting collecting them all if they continue.

How's the series going Ramore?

I just read the first issue of the comic book and itn is quite faithful to the books. It will be interesting collecting them all if they continue.

Yeah, that's gonna be a lot of comics:woot:.

-------

Jason (dude that runs Dragonmount.com) has read The Gathering Storm.
His review: http://www.dragonmount.com/News/?p=585

I just want it even more now:woot:

Well I am certainly looking forward to reading a book which largely features Rand again.

And you are right Moridin, it will be many comics given the first one ends even before Rand heads back home with Tam.

Whoah how did you get it, where can I get it? Can't wait!!! Well Moridin I just got done with book nine and I got near to the end of the book and thought there is not enough time to cleanse the source not the way Jordan writes but then he went and finished it right then.

I wonder how Padan Fain escaped the guards in Far Madding?

Now i'm on to book ten and wondering what's gonna happen. On Wikipedia it says there is a lot of overlap so some of book ten is going on at the same time as events of nine etc.

The events of book 9 occur in the beginning middle of book 10.

Oh that should be interesting. Again where did you get the comic at?

The comic book was nice but way too short. On top of everything else it costs $4.00. For the price of 2 comic books these days you can purchase yourself a "like new" possibly new book from a marketplace seller online somewhere.

I'm a little over halfway done with The Dragon Reborn. The Great Hunt was the **** hitting the fan; this one is the little piles of **** slowly starting to snowball. I mean that in a complementary way; these 13 Aes Sedai that can sever ties to the Light and bind one to the Dark One sound pretty dangerous.

Tell me, does Shai'Tan have some role or development later on that takes him beyond being the "Unseen Evil Overlord Who Is Pure Evil"? A simple yes or no please; no spoilers beyond that. :yay:

Is this comic I've heard about a full-length graphic novel adaption of The Eye of the World in its entirety, in one nice package, or a monthly release of individual chapters from the first book rendered into comic form?

YES

And it is a monthly release of individual chapters.

Went to my local shop and put WOT on my Pull list! Also back ordered WOT 0 and 1 and the whole New Spring comic series from a while back but I had to pay up front So I spent $40 on books I won't see for a few weeks...Ouch that hurt:( But it will feel good later :grin:

I think there was like 13 or 14 of new spring comics and then the WOT 0 and 1 were probably both $4. I have an addiction and it's to ink:D

Still waiting on my WOT comics. This current book is taking forever I don't want to slow down or not finish now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you done with book 11 yet? It's almost 6 months since you started this thread :)

Book 12 is coming out very soon. I am just sad that I will be waiting for quite a while for book 13 and 14 where the conclusion will be.

Chapter One has already been posted on the Tor website if anyone wants to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"