First Avenger When Captain America throws his mighty shield...

Vibranium or something, right? I forgot about that

what should his Shield be made of if it cant be adamantium

Are you thinking that Fox would sue if they used the term Adamantium? I don't know if they would own that term...would they? If not you can use the term Vibranium (although the sheild is a mixture of both I think)

Hate to get all "comic geek tech speaky" but I think there is a misconception about adamantium being in the shield. It is a combo of vibranium and steel with an "unknown" fluke factor intermingled in it's creation. Adamantium was simply the product of them trying to recreate the process that created the alloy for the shield...not quite as good, but pretty damn impressive.

yea i dont see why it wouldnt just be steel and vibranium, and if they wanted to allued to adamantium that would be cool too.

yea i dont see why it wouldnt just be steel and vibranium, and if they wanted to allued to adamantium that would be cool too.

They must do this song during the USO Show scene.

with this whole uso thing i am sure this is a place to have a to do it.

Hopefully we'll get the theme and Cap decking Hitler during the USO scene. I think that's the best way to use that iconic image and that song without taking people out of the movie.

Steve Rogers is dancing with Betty Dean at the USO club where the Glenn Miller Orchestra is playing a big band arrangement of the Captain America theme...Betty is there of course to help bring the Invaders together in the ETO. Young pest Bucky runs into the club and interrupts Steve and Betty (who are getting QUITE romantic nudge nudge wink wink), and tells him he has to get back to camp. Steve gives him a wedgie and leaves.

If nothing else, the original Cap theme makes for a great drinking song in bars everywhere.

-so sayeth the mastermind-

It's been quite a while since I've seen this ol' thread. This board is a lot more popular now than when I started it, though, so perhaps it's time to bring it back. I'd actually be a bit disappointed if we don't hear the ol' Captain America jingle in the movie. Seeing as it's a period film, there will no doubt be plenty of opportunities to work it in perfectly. Like, Steve Rogers walks into the the camp and some soldier has it playing on the radio, or he walks into a bar or and it's playing. Heck, if they want to get really extravagant they could have it show up during his USO appearance, but I'd be just as happy hearing the original recording crackling through a WW2 radio. :D

Last edited:
I'd be a bit disappointed if it didn't find it's way into the movie somehow. Preferably during the USO portion of the movie, it makes the most sense.

You know what would be a bit of fun? If they could sneak in some music from the Captain America 1940's television show. I must listen to this music!

[YT]esPzeaHiwyg[/YT]

You can't write music like that anymore! It's so fitting for the era!

lol @ the destroyer in that board game.

cap would die.

Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 had Spidey's 60s theme song, Iron Man included subtle versions of the 60s Iron Man cartoon theme. I see no reason why Captain America shouldn't include its own version of the 60s theme.

Seems like they're be a great use of this old song, especially to fit into the period.

I can see the original Theme song being hinted at during the opening Marvel Title actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"