Revenge of the Fallen When do you expect a teaser/trailer?

If that is the case then we can expect the boards here to stay somewhat calm, because after that first teaser hits things will probably take off here.

Agreed, but it also depends on Comic-Con, even though they say there is no footage, there maybe some other news...and we can also hope to see some leaked images or something....

Well if they do in fact release details of the robots and/or pics then yeah, we will see some action here.

I'm really hoping they release some details, I'm dying due to lack of news.

in my opinion i think that they should do like quick snapshots here and there and let the footage speak for themselves...i dunno...kinda make it suspenseful.

there is some talk about a teaser with eagle eye? looks like star trek will also have a trailer attached.

there is some talk about a teaser with eagle eye? looks like star trek will also have a trailer attached.

Eagle might make $80-$100 million at the box office (if it's a good movie), but attaching a debut Transformers trailer to it only makes sense if the trailer has already been released. I know it has Shia in it, but I think Paramount would want maximum exposure, and therefore would want the initial TF2 trailer bang to be with a bigger movie.

what about terminator salvation? or is that to late for a teaser???

i just hope its not like the harry potter teaser...that made me so mad, they were trying to copy TDK

Have something landing in the middle of the desert, some campers run to the site. A giant robot arm comes up. A few scenes with Shia and Megan Fox, Shia running from two Deciptacons, Optimus Prime and Megatron fighting against some big robot, Optimus prime falling. And a quick liner from Megatron with a completely dark screen. Than Transformers logo forms together just like the first, than a little flash that makes Revenge of the Fallen appear at the bottom.

Another teaser like the original Mars one would be fine. Maybe a satellite image showing something big coming up and then it shoots the satellite and then static fades to a black screen with the logo.

It would give me goosebumps if the teaser either started, or ended, with a black screen and Prime voices over "Autobots... ROLL OUT!"

It would give me goosebumps if the teaser either started, or ended, with a black screen and Prime voices over "Autobots... ROLL OUT!"

That would be pretty awsome!

Hopefully with Eagle Eye, my fingers are crossed!

I doubt they have anything to show as of yet, especially with Bay claiming he wants this one kept in the dark for as long as possible.

Another teaser like the original Mars one would be fine. Maybe a satellite image showing something big coming up and then it shoots the satellite and then static fades to a black screen with the logo.
I want THIS :up:

well since hp is now a 2009 movie it will prob be eagle eye or 007 or twilight

I so wanna see a teaser for this so badly!

Join the cue buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

I would love it start out with a couple of lines from the first movie:

"My name is Optimus Prime.......fate has yealded its reward, a new world to call.....home..........but our previous home has a dark history.....one that will effect our new home, in ways we could never have imagined."

Then show The Fallen holding Prime and Megatron by the neck in each hand while laughing and shouting "REVENGE."

Then show the logo, THAT would be an awesome teaser.

I don't think we'll see the Fallen until the full trailer at the earliest.

As i've commented elsewhere on here, Orci has mentioend a Massive publicity thing in November....

And I believe Nelson from Bay's site mentione November as the right time for a Teaser.....

So i guess November is when we'll be seeing a trailer..... What's out this november?

well big movies of november are.

the new james bond movie
madagascar 3
and twilight
as far as i could see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member