When hot girls date unnattractive guys - a retrospective

The definition of an attractive man is so much harder to define than an attractive woman, anyway.

Take emos, for example. Women go gaga over emo guys, despite the fact that their skin is all white and clamy, their peircings look like ****, and their hair looks like greasy ****, and they dress like clowns.
I'd rather date a vampire. O wait... are they one and the same?

Actually, ugly people should be with hot people, so instead of the offspring being ugly, you get some mediocre looking ones that are tolerable.

Is it true that some women don't like to date men who are better looking then them?

Actually, ugly people should be with hot people, so instead of the offspring being ugly, you get some mediocre looking ones that are tolerable.

After one generation ugly wouldn't be as ugly as it is today and in two generations everyone would be average. Meaning a world without judging people based on looks but by their character.

After one generation ugly wouldn't be as ugly as it is today and in two generations everyone would be average. Meaning a world without judging people based on looks but by their character.

Why not just have the good looking, smart people breed...then we have a much better race. :oldrazz:

Heh.

You two what always makes me sad? You see parents...with two daughters. One of them is drop dead gorgeous...and one of them is just awful looking.

Like Ugly Betty

That show Ugly Betty really bothers me. Its yet another example of American vainness (trying to think of a better word for it on the tip of my tongue :huh: ).

All ya have to do to make a girl "ugly" is give her a pair of glasses and give her braces :huh:

Its so fake and superficial.

That show Ugly Betty really bothers me. Its yet another example of American vainness (trying to think of a better word for it on the tip of my tongue :huh: ).

All ya have to do to make a girl "ugly" is give her a pair of glasses and give her braces :huh:

I know....a bad hair wig and make her clumsy....insta dork.

It's Desperate Housewives garbage IMO

I know....a bad hair wig and make her clumsy....insta dork.

It's Desperate Housewives garbage IMO

Exactly.

Now, a good American comedy - Flight Of The Conchordes. Comedies are so much better if the characters actually seem like real people you could meet in the street.

Ugly Betty is a ripoff of a Spanish language series in North America (on Univision, I think). The original show was fairly well done but, like all things the U.S. steals and does all over again, it's been destroyed. My wife used to watch the original one quite a bit.

jag

U.S. isn't the only one to rip off the show though. Other countries have ripped off the original Spanish one. I think there's a French, German, and Indiain version of Ugly Betty too.

Ugly Betty is a ripoff of a Spanish language series in North America (on Univision, I think). The original show was fairly well done but, like all things the U.S. steals and does all over again, it's been destroyed. My wife used to watch the original one quite a bit.

jag

Is that why they have the Spanish TV show in Ugly Betty as a tribute?

Terry .. :woot:
Most girls were fine with it when dating me :woot:
Nobody can resist elmo. :yay:
GTFO girl! You're just jealous.
3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"