When it comes to Infinite Crisis #7

Harlekin

Business
Reaction score
Now, we all know Infinite Crisis #7 is going to come out today, and I take it none of us want to be spoiled before they can read it. Well, similar to the call that was put out with the release of Countdown to IF, I'm going to ask everyone here to keep it civil for us readers who will get Infinite Crisis #7 either at the end of this week or next week.

In other words, please always mark spoilers, use the spoiler tag and keep it to the approiate threads. Above all, don't make new threads saying: Wow, ______ died! And if you really feel you need to make a new thread, add a spoiler space, since spoiler tags don't work when you hover your cursor over the thread title (which should also definitely tag with SPOILER).

Happy reading. :)

Man what a day for comics...IC #7 and CW #1 on the same day. Hope I can pick them up...might have to wait for Thursday.

IC>>>CW
infact...DC>Marvel
anyway, can't wait to get this, the covers are amazing

Unfortunately, the same people who make threads with spoilers in the titles are the same people who don't bother reading any other threads before they post. I fear this thread is doomed for failure.

I hope people take extra care, comics arn't even out till Thursday here. Managed to avoid spoilers so far this series though.

It's hard not being able to talk about it right after finishing the issue. I'll wait for 1 day and I'm talking my ass off:o

I suggest though that people don't go into the Infinite Crisis Thread as a people will start spoiling it after a day.

I've read random tidbit spoilers by going to those sights.

I suggest people who haven't read the thread to avoid it.

Personally, I'm not even going to post on that thread till I've read the issue.

And no need to bash Civil War, the great thing about comics is that you can get other stuff. I'll get Civil War, but I'm looking forward to Infinite Crisis more.

The world blows up in IC #7 and DC cancels all their comics and launches a new magazine called Decorating Churches :) Hope I didn't spoil anything for you guys.

The Ether said:
It's hard not being able to talk about it right after finishing the issue. I'll wait for 1 day and I'm talking my ass off:o

you can talk about it all you want in the Infinite Crisis thread

Does anyone else see the genius behind what DC is doing? They have already given us most the answer for the END of the Infinite Crisis storyline is, but we are still anticipating the actual issue instead of wave are hands at it and walking away. Who ever is the head of marketing needs a damn raise. Bravo DC. Bravo.

The Ether said:
Don't get me wrong, talk about it. Just mark spoilers and be sensitive to those who haven't read it yet.

no no no,

I have sworn to keep quiet for 24 hours. So there for I shall shut my mouth :cool:

Thanks for the clarification....
as for me, I'm just happy Nightwing is getting time in the sun as a pivitol character in a serious series...
Someone throw me your thoughts on this:
If Green Arrow was the one that threw the critical blow in Zero Hour; Captain (Shazam) Marvel was the critical hero in that other series with Neron (what's that name?) and Earth-2 Superman (Kal-L) did the same in Crisis on Infinite Earths...What major crisis was Hal Jordan involved in where he was the major pivitol character to save the day?

Stealth_Prime said:
.What major crisis was Hal Jordan involved in where he was the major pivitol character to save the day?

Final Night

Is this the support group for the fans who haven't read IC #7 yet?

screw that, i'll give you till friday, then i'll stop using tags, but if you dont wanna be spoiled, stayaway from the ic thread, i'm not using them there

Assassin said:
screw that, i'll give you till friday, then i'll stop using tags, but if you dont wanna be spoiled, stayaway from the ic thread, i'm not using them there
Why?:confused: What's the trouble of keeping up spoiler tags for say, a week?

God dammit, because of the national holiday on Monday comics don't ship till tomorrow ._.

I'm already noticing people slipping spoilers into other threads but the IC one. Luckily I havn't glanced over one yet. But tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Harlekin said:
Why?:confused: What's the trouble of keeping up spoiler tags for say, a week?

because you wouldnt do the same for me..

like i said stay away from the IC thread

same with titans, if you dont want a book to be spoiled, dont go into a title that refers to that book

Assassin said:
because you wouldnt do the same for me..
Uhm, yes I would. :confused:

like i said stay away from the IC thread

same with titans, if you dont want a book to be spoiled, dont go into a title that refers to that book
Well, duh. I'm talking about outside threads.

Harlekin said:
Uhm, yes I would. :confused:

Well, duh. I'm talking about outside threads.

how would i know that? i dont know you :p

and thats what i said till friday on outside threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"