When Will You Go See Fantastic Four 2 ?

zer00 said:
Close the door on your way out

*sticks middle finger up, whilst scratching head* *winks* shuts the door...

zer00 said:
Could have been better

Awwww sweety........i don't have to be better.....:)

Damn...

Give me crap for trying to change the subject back to the summer movies and ya *****es are at it again. Like your posts have been more compelling:rolleyes:

I, for one say, keep on pushing the positive --Thing 2005--rock on brother!

Even if you do not agree with him, ya gotta give the guy credit for the conviction of his fandom. Especially since it is ON A FANTASTIC FOUR BOARD, mind you ...lol

Humm...last time I checked, I was had a right to my own opinion.

Malkavian said:
Humm...last time I checked, I was had a right to my own opinion.

You do, don't worry about anybody on here....give your opinion loud and proud....:up:

Malkavian said:
I, for one say, keep on pushing the positive --Thing 2005--rock on brother!

Even if you do not agree with him, ya gotta give the guy credit for the conviction of his fandom. Especially since it is ON A FANTASTIC FOUR BOARD, mind you ...lol

I keep on keeping on. :)

Way to early to be talking about this. But I'll probably see it opening weekend.

Mr. Socko said:
Way to early to be talking about this. But I'll probably see it opening weekend.

It's never to early to talk anything FF. :)

The Thing 2005 said:
It's never to early to talk anything FF. :)

Thingy I have a question....you are this huge F4 comic fan, yet I've never seen you post on the comic forum, nor have you talked about favorite issues, favorite circumstances why is that???

JMAfan said:
Thingy I have a question....you are this huge F4 comic fan, yet I've never seen you post on the comic forum, nor have you talked about favorite issues, favorite circumstances why is that???

With the FF sequel comming out, and the 1st film still in my hot little hands, while I wait for the DC to be released. I'm enjoying myself right here, right now. Arn't too many here who go back 42 years to talk about my favorate issues. All they want to talk is FF now. I want to talk FF from 42 years ago. Say issues 1 to 100. When the FF we're the FF. Not the vesion of the FF they have since the 1st 100 issues. They are the golden issues in my opinion.
So if someone wants to disucess issues # 1 thru 100, I'm game. I still have every issue 1 thru 100.And I started my collection at # 37. I had to find and buy issues 1 thru 36. I paid 5 to 7 dollars apiece for them 33 years ago.

The Thing 2005 said:
With the FF sequel comming out, and the 1st film still in my hot little hands, while I wait for the DC to be released. I'm enjoying myself right here, right now. Arn't too many here who go back 42 years to talk about my favorate issues. All they want to talk is FF now. I want to talk FF from 42 years ago. Say issues 1 to 100. When the FF we're the FF. Not the vesion of the FF they have since the 1st 100 issues. They are the golden issues in my opinion.
So if someone wants to disucess issues # 1 thru 100, I'm game

Thats a cop out....if you spent any time on the comics thread, you would know that there are several that could converse w/ you....Cappy, iron maiden, malus, willie....i've just never seen you show any of this knowledge you say you posses....in other words....i've never seen you show your love of the F4 comics, except to fight w/ anyone and everyone that dislikes the movie....just seems strange to me....we have people on the comics asking questions all the time....right at this moment...they are asking questions about what comics to read...., yet you've never spent the time to enlighten anyone....the only thing i've ever seen you game for is a fight...

JMAfan said:
Thats a cop out....if you spent any time on the comics thread, you would know that there are several that could converse w/ you....Cappy, iron maiden, malus, willie....i've just never seen you show any of this knowledge you say you posses....in other words....i've never seen you show your love of the F4 comics, except to fight w/ anyone and everyone that dislikes the movie....just seems strange to me....we have people on the comics asking questions all the time....right at this moment...they are asking questions about what comics to read...., yet you've never spent the time to enlighten anyone....the only thing i've ever seen you game for is a fight...

We're all entitled to our opinion. :) But I'm the only one who knows the truth, so I guess you'll have to deal with it. I've got more knowledge in my little finger, then most here have in their whole body.

The Thing 2005 said:
We're all entitled to our opinion. :) But I'm the only one who knows the truth, so I guess you'll have to deal with it.

Thats not an opinion....theres 100's of posts to prove it....thats fact....

Seems to me someone that loved the comics as much as you say you do, would love talking about it......not fighting w/ little boys who diss your favorite movie....as far as this forum is concerned.....your own posts....show the truth.

Sorry Thingy, but you are plain and simply a "reverse troll"... NOW THATS my opinion....backed up by consistent posts by you.

I'll see it after opening weekend like I did with the first one. But I have to see transformers first but I will see FF2 no matter if its bad or not I see every comic book movie.

deathshead2 said:
I'll see it after opening weekend like I did with the first one. But I have to see transformers first but I will see FF2 no matter if its bad or not I see every comic book movie.

:up: Except I'll never go see a WB movie again. And that has nothing to do with the charactors, just WB. I'm trying to get something going for all FF fans to boycott all WB movies.Comic, and non comic alike.

The Thing 2005 said:
:up: Except I'll never go see a WB movie again. And that has nothing to do with the charactors, just WB. I'm trying to get something going for all FF fans to boycott all WB movies.Comic, and non comic alike.

:confused: yeah....ok....wow.....you're a REAL FAN. So your (rr) has now changed from the editting team are the criminals...to i'm boycotting all WB movies....hmmmmmmm....ok.

Ohhhh and BTW....just one more post for proof.

JMAfan said:
:confused: yeah....ok....wow.....you're a REAL FAN. So your (rr) has now changed from the editting team are the criminals...to i'm boycotting all WB movies....hmmmmmmm....ok.

Ohhhh and BTW....just one more post for proof.

No the Fox editing idiots are responsible for the 1st movie. Why I have garded reservations about the sequel. WB is responsible for putting Harry Potter the weekend after FF opens. A blanant attemp to bury the FF sequel. Unfortually their little ploy won't work. This is 1 FF fan they have po'd. Others should be as well.

The Thing 2005 said:
No the Fox editing idiots are responsible for the 1st movie. Why I have garded reservations about the sequel. WB is responsible for putting Harry Potter the weekend after FF opens. A blanant attemp to bury the FF sequel. Unfortually their little ploy won't work. This is 1 FF fan they have po'd. Others should be as well.
Well I guess now I will see transformers, harry potter than FF. I love that girl in the harry potter movies:)

deathshead2 said:
Well I guess now I will see transformers, harry potter than FF. I love that girl in the harry potter movies:)

That's your choice. And I respect it.

The Thing 2005 said:
No the Fox editing idiots are responsible for the 1st movie. Why I have garded reservations about the sequel. WB is responsible for putting Harry Potter the weekend after FF opens. A blanant attemp to bury the FF sequel. Unfortually their little ploy won't work. This is 1 FF fan tge've po'd. Others should be as well.

Hmmmmm.....dude....."editing team"..."Fox editing idiots"......same people...

"guarded reservations"?????

All the things i want to see in a sequel.Indeed. A real FF movie.. Worthy of the FF franchise. All the doomsayers will be eating their words.
suuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeee Thingy....you keep spewing that "guarded reservations" garbage of yours....lmao...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"