When Will You Go See Fantastic Four 2 ?

JMAfan said:
Hmmmmm.....dude....."editing team"..."Fox editing idiots"......same people...

"guarded reservations"?????

suuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeee Thingy....you keep spewing that "guarded reservations" garbage of yours....lmao...

LOL. Garded reservations because I don't trust the idiots at Fox. They may screw the sequel over, like they did this one.

The Thing 2005 said:
LOL. Garded reservations because I don't trust the idiots at Fox. They may screw the sequel over, like they did this one.

yeah...

I'll prob see it opening weekend. The first one was alright. Not horrible, but not great.

However, if the Invisible Car is in, I'll be a little more excited.

I will see it on Friday Night on the Opening Weekend.

Cypher said:
I will see it on Friday Night on the Opening Weekend.

HEY Cypher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been????

I am very busy recently. But from now on i´ll visit my favourite FF Board more often.

I'll go see it very first showing. I'm new here just registered. Glad to be here. Need someone to lead me by the hand. 1st movie was disapointing, but fun never the less. Looking forward to sequel.

Malkavian said:
Damn...

Give me crap for trying to change the subject back to the summer movies and ya *****es are at it again. Like your posts have been more compelling:rolleyes:

I, for one say, keep on pushing the positive --Thing 2005--rock on brother!

Even if you do not agree with him, ya gotta give the guy credit for the conviction of his fandom. Especially since it is ON A FANTASTIC FOUR BOARD, mind you ...lol

Been reading some post on this Thing 2005,since this was the 1st thread I came accross, and I must say he's beligerent, but he's very opinionated, and indeed he is faithfull to the FF in the extreme. I wish more could be that faithfull to something, like he is to the FF. If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

How do you know he's faithful, he hasn't shown any kind of knowledge of them....he just fights whoever comes in and has anything negative to say....fighting is not taking a stand...fighting is fighting...and ummmm....faithfull is spelled..."faithful".....LMAO.....its too bad Thingy isn't here....you two would get along wonderfully....its like you guys are 2 peas in a pod....of the same mind....body....soul.....

Damn good thing they banned Thing2005,that guy was a troll magnet to this place with his absurd posts

hunter rider said:
Damn good thing they banned Thing2005,that guy was a troll magnet to this place with his absurd posts

Yeah...but he said he's coming back i could "book on it"....:o

surfergirl said:
there is never a dull moment around here is it :p

i'm finding it very entertaining myself.....

Carp Man said:
Been reading some post on this Thing 2005,since this was the 1st thread I came accross, and I must say he's beligerent, but he's very opinionated, and indeed he is faithfull to the FF in the extreme. I wish more could be that faithfull to something, like he is to the FF. If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

I have a funny feeling you've been reading his posts a little longer than that.;)

Remember when you wrote this one:

The Thing 2005 said:
Like I've always said. People here take thenselfes wayyyyyyyyyyy to seriously. And Lightning let me say something here. My boss at my job tells me to stop, I stop. You know why ? Because he could fire me, which means my way of life would be interupted for a time. But here ? On a public board ? My well being doesn't depend on me being here or not. My financial future is not tied here. I survied for 50 years before this board, or the internet was even here, and I'll survive for another 50 years ( hopefuly ), after It's gone. I am who I am, and for me to be any different would be denying myself. And also, as I've said before the FF is very personnel to me. And The Thing in particular. I don't let anyone, I don't care who it is, put down the FF, or The Thing. Also like I've said, I would have played The Thing for nothing. Would have been a childhood dream come true. So I shall continue to fight against those who want to tear down the FF. I shall always fight for truth, justice, and the FF forever. The greatest comic charctors ever created, in my own way.

For someone who doesn't need this board, you seem to keep popping back up.

Not that I'm complaining that much, mind you. It is entertaining.

surfergirl said:
he's like the terminator

no more like the duracel bunny.....

JMAfan said:
Yeah...but he said he's coming back i could "book on it"....:o

Oh well then that is definitive
icon10.gif

hunter rider said:
Oh well then that is definitive
icon10.gif

And apparently very truthful.....2x.....lmao

JMAfan said:
And apparently very truthful.....2x.....lmao

heh,i thought he was an F4 fan ? Multiple man is an X Men character:p

JMAfan said:
How do you know he's faithful, he hasn't shown any kind of knowledge of them....he just fights whoever comes in and has anything negative to say....fighting is not taking a stand...fighting is fighting...and ummmm....faithfull is spelled..."faithful".....LMAO.....its too bad Thingy isn't here....you two would get along wonderfully....its like you guys are 2 peas in a pod....of the same mind....body....soul.....

So you need to have knowledge to be a fan ? Must have been absent that day in fan 101. Anyone can be a fan of anything. You don't have to understand the nuts and bolts of things to be a fan of something. Remember fan is short for fanatic. And he's the biggest fanatic i've ever seen, and I applaude him for his dedication. Whatever form it takes.

Carp Man said:
So you need to have knowledge to be a fan ? Must have been absent that day in fan 101. Anyone can be a fan of anything. You don't have to understand the nuts and bolts of things to be a fan of something. Remember fan is short for fanatic. And he's the biggest fanatic i've ever seen, and I applaude him for his dedication. Whatever form it takes.

Okay, this is getting a little creepy. Do you really think you're fooling us?

. . . Or are you starting to actually think you're two different people?

Willie Lumpkin said:
Okay, this is getting a little creepy. Do you really think you're fooling us?

. . . Or are you starting to actually think you're two different people?

Don't have a clue what your talking about. I'm me. Not anyone else.

J Alba's Lover said:
The Thing 2005 got banned? when did this happen?

Lmao....go back to bed JAL....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"