When Will You Go See Fantastic Four 2 ?

Carp Man said:
Don't have a clue what your talking about. I'm me. Not anyone else.

Willie Lumpkin said:
Okay, this is getting a little creepy. Do you really think you're fooling us?

. . . Or are you starting to actually think you're two different people?

That would actually be "3" different people...you are forgetting Mr. Fantastic over there....

Carp Man said:
So you need to have knowledge to be a fan ? Must have been absent that day in fan 101. Anyone can be a fan of anything. You don't have to understand the nuts and bolts of things to be a fan of something. Remember fan is short for fanatic. And he's the biggest fanatic i've ever seen, and I applaude him for his dedication. Whatever form it takes.

You must be forgetting your...*big voice* " i have more knowledge in my little pinky"...quote

Damn i just lost a bet w/ HR...he said he would be crazy enough to come back and try and convince us he didn't know what we were talking about....

Carp Man said:
I'm glad you asked. I got banned permently for creating another account, but how the heck would i know, http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43 was part of Superherohype ? If I had known, wouldn't have registered there. But I told you I'd be back, and to count on it.

You are a freakin lunatic.....actually you said, "book on it".....

JMAfan said:
You are a freakin lunatic.....actually you said, "book on it".....

Same difference. You say tomato, i say tomato. Book it, count on it, same difference. Means same thing. Whatever.

Omg.....lmao.....damn i may actually miss having you around....

Carp Man said:
I'm glad you asked. I got banned permently for creating another account, but how the heck would i know, http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43 was part of Superherohype ? If I had known, wouldn't have registered there. But I told you I'd be back, and to count on it.
hell thats nothing. some users have 5 or 6 diff names. soley based on just for voting in community polls.

JMAfan said:
Omg.....lmao.....damn i may actually miss having you around....

I missed you guys, more then I thought I would.:) Now if the'd give me my account back, we could get back to normal. LOL.

J Alba's Lover said:
hell thats nothing. some users have 5 or 6 diff names. soley based on just for voting in community polls.

it is something when you are on probation and you make a new SN, or in this case 2...

JMAfan said:
it is something when you are on probation and you make a new SN, or in this case 2...
no they just do it to stick it to each other and vote 6 to 7 times against someone they don't like in polls.

JMAfan said:

2 ? Mr. Fantastic is not me. I'm known as The Thing on other board.

So how old are you on this new SN....51, 53??? 17?????Or was thinking up another Profile too taxing on your brain?

Carp Man said:
2 ? Mr. Fantastic is not me. I'm known as The Thing on other board.

i believe an ip address says otherwise....

JMAfan said:
So how old are you on this new SN....51, 53??? 17?????Or was thinking up another Profile to taxing on your brain?

Your so funny. It's me The Thing 2005. I have no other sn on THIS board. On another board which I didn't know was part of this board, because it says nothing to that effect. I'm The Thing. Don't know who the heck Mr. Fantastic is. Same age i always was ill be 51 in about 2 weeks. So I was 50 when I joined originaly.

JMAfan said:

i believe an ip address says otherwise....

I'm sure I'm not the only one from my isp to be on this board. Just read some of his post, and does sound like me, but as we all know I'm a Thing fan, 1st and always, and he's on a probation ban. If it was me both sn would be perm banned. And what do you know about others isp addresses ? Did you just say open ses a me ? lol

Carp Man said:
I'm sure I'm not the only one from my isp to be on this board. Just read some of his post, and does sound like me, but as we all know I'm a Thing fan, 1st and always, and he's on a probation ban. If it was me both sn would be perm banned. And what do you know about others isp addresses ? Did you just say open ses a me ? lol

Thingy....thingy....theres ways of checking anyone's ip address....its not rocket science.....well maybe for you it is....:up:

JMAfan said:
Yeah right....ooooh and uhhhh.... Thingy you were banned permanently because of of the Mr. Fantastic Guy SN....just to clarify for you.....

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8503770&postcount=17

nice try though....hell i didn't even notice the copycat typing until a few days later...

LOL. Got to love it. They banned someone and wasn't me. How many times has Advanced Darkness aka Blade Shades been banned ?

Carp Man said:
LOL Got to love it. They banned someone and wasn't me.

Yeah...whatever you say...

Well see ya latter thingy....and next time....come on play the role better will ya....this one was too easy...i had it in your first post....

JMAfan said:
Yeah...whatever you say...

Well see ya latter thingy....and next time....come on play the role better will ya....this one was too easy...i had it in your first post....

I could have been like The Termanator, come back with both barrels blazzing. But I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Me and Ali.

JMAfan said:
Thingy....thingy....theres ways of checking anyone's ip address....its not rocket science.....well maybe for you it is....:up:

Same ip can be 2 different people from that isp, or is THAT too difficult to understand ? You think every person in the world has a seperate isp ? Mabey you do. My brother who lives across town has the same isp provider I do. So it could be him. Reasonable doubt. Just because someone creates an account from the same isp as a banned member, doesn't mean it's him, or her. Political correctness here. So that's totaly up the wall to say just because 2 members have the same isp address that it's the same person.

Carp Man said:
Same ip can be 2 different people from that isp, or is THAT too difficult to understand ? You think every person in the world has a seperate isp ? Mabey you do. My brother who lives across town has the same isp provider I do. So it could be him. Reasonable doubt. Just because someone creates an account from the same isp as a banned member, doesn't mean it's him, or her. Political correctness here.

Ya, know you are trying to explain this way too much.....just sit back...enjoy the posting while your here....

Carp Man said:
I could have been like The Termanator, come back with both barrels blazzing. But I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Me and Ali.

Yeah and then there's that damn fly swatter that keeps gettin ya....or rat trap, whichever you prefer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"