Where are all the Marvel games??

With the advent of "looters shooters" and the popularity of "dungeon crawlers" I just dont understand why we haven't had proper MUA3 yet.

Itd be a license to print money.
safe_image.php

EXCLUSIVE Video INTERVIEW
Marvel Games' Bill Rosemann On Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

5.6K views 20 hours ago on May 24, 2019 at 12:01 PM
The vice president of Marvel Games talks about the possibility of a Marvel Games Universe.Read more

In this excerpt from The Game Informer Show podcast, Ben Hanson interviews Marvel Games' vice president and creative director Bill Rosemann on the possibility of a Marvel Games Universe and the development of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order on the Nintendo Switch.

You can watch the interview above or subscribe to The Game Informer Show podcast and listen to the interview on the latest episode.

Learn more about Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order on the Nintendo Switch by clicking on the banner below and checking out our overflowing hub of exclusive content.

source: Game Informer

They gotta need a game studio that can map out multiple games in release them in like 5 years in order to recapture the MCU. Spider-Man 2018 is a good model but obviously it won't lead/connect to an Iron Man or Captain America videogame that would lead to a full blown Avengers game. And they should have been doing this several years ago.

Guess PS and XB users will have to keep waiting for a good Avengers game

bummer :\

The character designs and roster aren't exactly thrilling but I prefer the graphics of this a lot more than the upcoming Ultimate Alliance game. Gameplay and mechanics, time will tell.

The character designs and roster aren't exactly thrilling but I prefer the graphics of this a lot more than the upcoming Ultimate Alliance game. Gameplay and mechanics, time will tell.

it's not just the costume designs tho, the character models, including skin, hair, and animations are all terrible, I prefer the more cartoony style in MUA3 to this uncanny-valley-abomination. Doesn't look like they did any mocap either, as the body movement looks very outdated

gameplay does look like it could be pretty good, I just currently would prefer they remove all cutscenes from the game so I don't have to look at those... things

it's not just the costume designs tho, the character models, including skin, hair, and animations are all terrible, I prefer the more cartoony style in MUA3 to this uncanny-valley-abomination. Doesn't look like they did any mocap either, as the body movement looks very outdated

gameplay does look like it could be pretty good, I just currently would prefer they remove all cutscenes from the game so I don't have to look at those... things

The cutscenes are in-game-engine, so, good luck with that...

I know everyone keeps asking for a Marvel vs Capcom 4 now that the Marvel video game wheels are turning but I’d like a remake of X-men: Mutant Academy 2. A marvel universe fighting game would be a great alt. MVC is good and all but I only ever really care about the Marvel side.

I’ve seen some refer and think of it (Infinite) as that (4) and some think of it as it’s own thing. But either way I’d rather not get a new MVC of any sort.

Me either. But I wouldn't be surprised if a Marvel V Capcom is released in next gen consoles, sometime in the future.

Marvel vs capcom 4 is Marvel Vs Capcom infinite.
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite is Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. A MvC4 hasnt been released and Capcom can still do that in the future. Im with CB and dont want Capcom to have the license anymore unless they do a Marvel only game.

MvC is an important franchise in the genre, though. Just because they continue MvC, doesn't mean other games can't be made.

If Arc System Works isn't too busy, I'd love to see them handle a full Marvel game.

MvC is an important franchise in the genre, though. Just because they continue MvC, doesn't mean other games can't be made.
Other games can be made but not fighting ones as long as Capcom holds the license to make Capcom fighters. Hopefully MvCI was a one game deal and Marvel goes to another company bc if another MvC game is greenlit, we arent likely to see another non-Capcom fighter for the foreseeable future

And I wouldn’t mind capcom making a Marvel fighter but I would ONLY want it to be a marvel fighter the capcom side just doesn’t appeal to me. So I guess my hopes would be on Marvel to tell them to make a marvel only fighter first like they used to do. They did approach Netherrealm though and that is a nice thought.

And I wouldn’t mind capcom making a Marvel fighter but I would ONLY want it to be a marvel fighter the capcom side just doesn’t appeal to me. So I guess my hopes would be on Marvel to tell them to make a marvel only fighter first like they used to do. They did approach Netherrealm though and that is a nice thought.
I love the Street Fighter part of Capcom but there are many roster spots I’d trade out of with other Capcom characters.

There's a VR "experience" on PS4 and Steam which is a tie-in to the upcoming Spider-Man Far from Home movie release.
Downloading it now... Might be fun. :yay:

You know what else would be fun? A blade game. Perfect for an adaption I reckon

Well this sounds promising

I reckon they’ll just talk about midnight suns and wolverine though. Might announce a black Panther game. I wish they would at least remake the first two x-men legends games

Probably still a little too early for Wolverine to show up much, but Spidey 2 and Midnight Suns will be the big focus on the Marvel side. Hoping for an Ultimate Alliance 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"