Where ca i find the new joker t-shrits?

You must be outta luck then, check yahoo.com just search it.

I'd suggest eBay. It's where I found mine since I don't live in the States. :yay: I'll have to cut and adjust it to fit me though, it's way too big.

It'll be overpriced on eBay but I think it's hard to get this shirt now with the original price tag!

They actually removed them from the Hot Topic here after Ledgers death. Dont know if they did that everywhere, or just here though. I'm glad I got mine early.

They actually removed them from the Hot Topic here after Ledgers death. Dont know if they did that everywhere, or just here though. I'm glad I got mine early.

That's odd...I never knew people were having that many problems finding this shirt! At the Hot Topic I live near, they've been out since January and as far as I know they're still there. (I just went in there last week). They had like an overload of them! :/

That's odd...I never knew people were having that many problems finding this shirt! At the Hot Topic I live near, they've been out since January and as far as I know they're still there. (I just went in there last week). They had like an overload of them! :/

Thanks Guys!!!!

I guess i have to go Joker shirt hunting!:hoboj:

Yeah, they were going for $40 on ebay. My wife got me one just before Christmas and I'm actually wearing it right now; I love it. Good luck finding one.

Yeah, they were going for $40 on ebay. My wife got me one just before Christmas and I'm actually wearing it right now; I love it. Good luck finding one.
I've seen some going for about $20 on Ebay though, which is a pretty good deal. With a few variations as well. In any event, I am glad I picked up mine back ine early Dec as well.

i was lucky to have gotten the last one at my hot topic the week that Heath passed away.

I so want the next official shirts when they come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"