Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Where do we go from here? [TWS Spoilers]

hoy-small-fry

It's a dance-off bro!
Reaction score
So for those of us who have seen The Winter Soldier, let's speculate on where Agents of SHIELD goes from here! Obviously the primary game against Centipede continues, but AoS has a real chance now to make a mark on the MCU

I for one, would like to know how they can continue with the show's name - SHIELD doesn't exist any more... Or does it? Would be cool of Coulson et al set up new SHIELD

SHIELD was a huge organization whit his bad seeds but also with his bright side, so I think that the SHIELD will reform himself. We don't know why and where is gone Fury, now. He is in Europe, maybe he knows about Von Stuker and he want ride on his offensive against HYDRA with the European division. Maybe the team will be unemployed, maybe will reform the west wing of SHIELD (second season will be named agents of SWORD?) the possibilities are endless. But the centipede it's too huge and dangerous to be faced only in 6 people on the bus...

The thing is, the major players all went their separate ways at the end. Why did Maria Hill leave? Surely she could have rebuilt SHIELD? The actual fate of the organisation is left so ambiguous, so this really is AoS's time to shine. Coulson heading up new SHIELD would be amazing

I think that Fury is not out of grid. I think that anyone is off the grid. They're only spending time waiting the call of duty, I'm for the undercover position. Sharon is in the CIA, Maria in the Starks, they are still tracking the HYDRA connections. Imho, obviously

Marvel's Agents of McDonald's

After the devastation of S.H.I.E.L.D., can Coulson manage his team in an all new adventure? Can Skye salt those fries? Can Fitz repair the McFlurry machine? How will the team react to the shocking betrayal of Ward as the new night manager at the Burger King down the street? Find out next season!

After the devastation of S.H.I.E.L.D., can Coulson manage his team in an all new adventure? Can Skye salt those fries? Can Fitz repair the McFlurry machine? How will the team react to the shocking betrayal of Ward as the new night manager at the Burger King down the street? Find out next season!

:shock
hahahahahaha

giphy.gif

so do we think that May is Hydra? since she's been spying

Nah, the whole Coulson Lives deal was done off-grid, so it is very much a SHIELD thing (or Fury and his trusted circle). I doubt Pierce even knew

Next thing we need is have a gif of someone telling Pierce that Coulson is alive and have Pierce make a double take as if in shock before alluding his daughter is the cellist...

I have a question....and you folks can tag a spoiler to it....
Was there any mention of AoS in Captain America TWS?...any references to the show at all?

only the source of the clairevoyancy, I hoped for something more but did'nt happent

Wait, the clairvoyant was [BLACKOUT]Zola[/BLACKOUT]? Awesome, totally fits, but I missed it

Wasn't announced somewhere that the show was renamed as "Agents of SHIELD Uprising"?

no I think "uprising" is just the story arc's name to tie into CATWS

I'm into the idea that "Uprising" will be an event, just like the comic books, and will gon on straight to the season finale

I have a question....and you folks can tag a spoiler to it....
Was there any mention of AoS in Captain America TWS?...any references to the show at all?

I'm pretty sure that Nick Fury mentioned
dendrotoxin as the way that they were able to fake his death.

The team could become:
The MCU version of Nick Fury's Secret Warriors.

It's kind of hard to call your show Marvel's Agents of SHIELD when:
There is no SHIELD anymore.

So they'll have to change something. I think that season 2 will look quite different.

So by the end of the season, the only SHIELD agents left are Coulson's team?

BTW, I think Melinda May was trying to reach either Nick Fury or Maria Hill at the end of "Yes Men."

I wonder if there's any chance of an Hydra on the team...

I hope Paxton doesn't end up being Hydra...

I doubt SHIELD will be gone completely. It's just too big of an organization to disappear completely. I could see Season 2 dealing with the ramifications of TWS and SHIELD having a renewed focus on a much narrower mission with a clean house.

But there's no head or leadership any more. Hill, Fury, even Agent 13, all went to new jobs at the end of TWS. Presumably there will be a new SHIELD variant formed, but it we have no idea what it is at present. Very exciting times

I was hoping the AOS team would make a cameo in Winter Soldier, in their plane, being shot out of the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"