BvS Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?

roach

I am the night
Reaction score
This is a thread to discuss the bat tools of the trade.

I would like to see them take a page from the Arkham titles and expand on the gadgets at his disposal. However, they should avoid having Lucius Fox involved with the production of them; have Bats fashion his own devices.

Yeah I would like to see gadgets that he makes himself.
More usage of the batarangs

I definitely want the batarangs to be used more. When fighting in Arkham City I usually throw a batarang after every 3 or 4 moves because that's how I imagine Batman to fight. Also, I agree to no Lucius Fox. I want Batman the super genius.

I'd like the batarangs to be the large weapons they are in the comics instead of being shuriken

i want more than one batsuit. an all black one, a black and grey one, a batman beyond one (that isn't in use cause it's not cost effective)

a blue and grey one with purple gloves when he's on vacation. :o

one with yellow surfing shorts

Attachments

• batman-surfing.jpg
    batman-surfing.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 8
ЯɘvlveR;26719313 said:
i want more than one batsuit. an all black one, a black and grey one, a batman beyond one (that isn't in use cause it's not cost effective)

a blue and grey one with purple gloves when he's on vacation. :o
one with yellow surfing shorts
And a white one for when he's doing things in the snow (this is where TDKR dropped the ball)... an orange one for Halloween, a red one with green gloves/boots for Christmas, etc. Oh yes, and a shiny gold one. I don't know why he needs a gold suit, but I had a figure of him in one as a kid, so there's surely a legitimate reason for it. :oldrazz:

The only "gadget" needed in this film:

kryptonite7yavp3-580x386.jpg

But seriously, some I'd like to see:

Some kind of all-in-one handheld/remote hacking device.

AC_Cryptograpic_Sequencer_V2.jpg

Some legit Batarangs.

batman_arkham_city_concept_art6.jpg

Explosive ordnance. Gels, C4, mini-bombs.

500px-AC_Explosive_Gel.jpg

468px-Batman_bomb_3.jpg

Stealth tech like light-bending camouflage and night-vision.

Predator-1987-Film-Still.jpg

fing-predator.jpg

QuantumStealth-outside.jpg

quantum02.jpeg

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LiF4mqRnLg[/YT]

Batman_detective.png

Yep, I want him to create his own gadgets without Lucius Fox being involved. His genius needs to be on full-display. And no more clunky s**t like in the Nolanverse. That goes for the Batmobile too. Especially the Batmobile.

The Batmobile should be a sleek muscle car...something that looks like its speeding when its standing still

A gadget or two which really helps him be the world's greatest detective. Add some sort of mystery element which we can watch Batman unravel with a gadget picking up the first clue, much like the Arkham games.

Hope Superman gets some gadgets too as the "gadgets" will be a cool factor of the film and drive a lot of the merchandise.

Goes against canon and all but it'd be nice to see Superman come up with some things to counteract Batman's gadgets.

For instance have Batman use a sonic device to disable Superman, in canon Superman is susceptible to extremely high frequency sound waves. Then have Superman come up with a device that immediately drops ear-plugs into place at those high frequencies.

Gadgets are cool and I'd love to see Supes get a few.

I hope for some awesome explosives.

Also over-the-top stuff. Stuff that is hard to believe in real life. But not impossible. So like active camo, remote batarangs, and things i would never think of.

Flaming bags of bat poop for criminals to stomp out. He just calls it bat poop. It's really his poop... Because he's Batman.

I want Batman to be Bruces creation alone. So no Lucious Fox.

My god... Tree and bush disguises. Ingenious. :o

I agree - he should have 3 - 4 suits on display in the cave, as prototype - i do believe the basis of each suit should be the 'typical' bat suit in that it is a modernised 'spandex' style suit - with added kevlar, utility belt, cape and cowl.

Think MOS zod body suit, a similar style which is used for sports, fencing, racing etc, as the material is durable/can't be split by various blades and flame resistant.

#1 suit - standard Batman suit, light, flame resistant, flexible - based off a ninja/fencing costume with added elements. For when Batman is out observing, investigating, handling small crime.

#2 suit - extra armour (think Arkham games) for when he knows he will be in a situation that calls for it - breaking up a drugs bust, going into a hostage situation etc.

#3 suit - kryptonian inspired super suit (think iron man prototype) that perhaps has powered up arms for super grip and punches and a chest plate extra strong.

Weapons/gadgets - batterang a must, grappler and smoke bombs

I'd like to see some splinter cell tech:

Stun darts
Smoke bombs
Launchable cameras

Also Other non lethal weapons like unidirectional sonic sound guns that are used to fend off Arab pirates by the cruise liners etc

Also active camo

Even in BTAS Batman had help with things like fixing the batmobile and people making serums, etc, so I vote no for Batman to build his own weapons. I'm just not buying he can do that. He isn't Tony Stark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"